❣ Game Haul ❣

Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi v1.09|Download|PC-367 MB

Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi v1.09|Download|PC-367 MB

higurashi_edit_2.png

So, someone over on iHav.net uploaded an uncracked version of Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi, so I went ahead and cracked it—
No password required!

DOWNLOAD:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing all these games! Can't wait to play them <3
Keep up the good work 。;+*(★`∪´☆)*+;。!

What should I upload next? Vote here!

P.S. If you choose "other," please be sure to use the full and official game title. This will ensure that duplicates are tallied properly.

Last edited:
Backstage Pass v1.0e|Download|PC-1.03 GB

Backstage Pass v1.0e|Download|PC-1.03 GB

backstagepass_yay.png

When 8Laelia8 uploaded Backstage Pass v1 over here, it occurred to me that you all might appreciate an official crack and a couple mirrors. So I shot her a message and she gave me the green light, so here it is!

DOWNLOAD:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
P.S. I may or may not be updating this in the future as the game develops.

Last edited:
Hiatus

I’m leaving AS… For now, at least. Maybe not forever, but indefinitely. I won’t bore you with excuses or explanations, as I doubt that’s what you’re here for. Instead, I’ll simply inform you as to what will change in my absence:

Firstly, as I will be checking-in far more infrequently, I will not be able to answer emails or PM’s as regularly. This will require me to reveal all the passwords for my downloads. Meaning, as of now, all of my game threads will have the password listed under the “password” section of the thread. I’ve been considering doing this for a while regardless of my impending hiatus, as the only reason I did it in the first place was to curb the traffic of my downloads. Uploading games comes at its own risk and responsibility, and by requiring those interested to PM me, I was able to deflect unnecessary attention from my downloads so they don’t get taken down as frequently. This also encouraged eager players to actually buy the game they're interested in, as the alternative would require them to wait indefinitely for my reply, and that’s assuming I wasn’t just scamming them for the adfly-revenue. However, since most of my uploads have been live for quite a while now, I’m not as concerned about them being taken down.

Secondly, I will not be taking any further requests, updating on-going games (i.e. Mystic Destinies), or reuploading dead links until my return. I will, however, keep the unmonitored request link live for those who are willing to wait, and I henceforth delegate the task of updating on-going games or reuploading dead links to anyone who’s willing. My only request is, under the circumstance that an update is posted elsewhere or a mirror generated, that someone leave a link in the comment section of my original thread; this will nudge the interested party in the right direction. I’d also be happy to assist anyone who may require mediocre-cracking skills. Just PM me (again, you may have to wait indefinitely for my reply). If you don't hear from me, the Smart Steam Emu cracking tool will likely suffice for most visual novels or RPG's.

Thirdly, I do (humbly) request that all of my expectations continue to be followed in my absence. Remember, it’s cowardly to stab someone in the back while their back is turned (says the pirate). My expectations can be found under the “expectations” section [at the bottom] of all my game threads.

Lastly, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and I am beyond grateful for the many lovely and engaging individuals I’ve had the pleasure of meeting here on AS.

Until next time,
xo.png
Lionette

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/