Is Otome game download section not active anymore?

Angelachan

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Hey guys?

I just wondering if this download section for Otome webboard already inactive..? There is no new otome/yaoi in download section game for a very long time. have all uploader abandon this website? There only us, the downloader still active and keep on requesting. I know this website will be focus on Hentai material more than otome and BL but still... If you guys know other website that still sharing... kindly let us know please?

I don't know what happens, but since I only follow this website as long as I remember.. I uses to see game upload time to time... but now not anymore. It feels like people quit it... If somebody do know the reason, please let me/us know too (IDK. like.. some legally sharing, buying online problems etc.)

I don't have any anwser to give unfortunatly, i'm just commenting to get notified if someone replies because i also see that happening(this is a new account i forgot my old password).
This is literally the only place to download otome games that is still active that i know of, i don't want this to die :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.