❣ Game Haul ❣

huh? Ara? Vishwa's post und itslionette response to Vishwa's post was removed?

huh? Ara? Vishwa's post und itslionette response to Vishwa's post was removed?

I asked them kindly to remove them because I don't want this thread to become a spam thread, that'll make it harder for people looking for game links to find them, ya know?

I asked them kindly to remove them because I don't want this thread to become a spam thread, that'll make it harder for people looking for game links to find them, ya know?

Ah. I see. Why not update the first post with the links? Just curious, that way you can keep them in order or something like that. No?

Ah. I see. Why not update the first post with the links? Just curious, that way you can keep them in order or something like that. No?

Hmm... That might not be a bad idea, actually...
Then again, do people receive notifications when you update a post? If not, they might forget to check back for the game links...
Decisions, Decisions.

Hmm... That might not be a bad idea, actually...
Then again, do people receive notifications when you update a post? If not, they might forget to check back for the game links...
Decisions, Decisions.

As in. Keep posting normally as you have been doing up to now. But for newcomers, instead of them having to browse through pages. They can just find the first post and all the links are there for them to click on and go to the desired content.

As in. Keep posting normally as you have been doing up to now. But for newcomers, instead of them having to browse through pages. They can just find the first post and all the links are there for them to click on and go to the desired content.

Sounds like a plan.

Also, for anyone who cares, I've posted Mystic Destinies and Solstice if you hadn't already noticed.
Next up~
ENIGMA : An Illusion Named Family

Hey everyone, I just want to apologize for my inactivity lately. End of the school year... exams... you all know how that goes, right? Most of my finals will be wrapped up this week but I also have one next week. Please be patient until then~

Reactions: Mizuno and MiyuFay
Hey, just wanted to say thanks again for sharing all these games ~ :miku_ty:

I'm super looking forward to We Know The Devil ~ :miku_cheer:

Reactions: fguelffstan
awesome.. * v *
imma check those games out..! thank you as always lionette-san!! your AWESOME!! Keep it up! XD

wow thanks for all the shares, I wish I knew how to crack games I have bought a few that aren't available on net and cheap games from steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Etumax prime Royal honey is an instant source of energy to enhance male vitality. Etumax Pure honey fortified with a selected mixture of rainforest herbs (Tongkat Ali and Ginseng) is Nutritious honey enriched with vital biomolecules in, Bee larvae Nowadays, most people suffer from stressful lifestyles with overexertion, and many face emotional conflicts.

ETUMAX PRIME
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!