[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Invalid attachments. And okay, I came close to killing her, but I couldn't be bothered to restart, cause it was a 2 part battle. If there's new game+ and carryover I might just do it on that, on harder difficulty. Save myself the trouble. Keep posting good stuff here!

I killed her each time. She just drops the same loot over and over ( unless my RNG botched over).

There is a new game+ and you will be able to carry over some things.

Invalid attachment

カトリト is fairly weak at the beginning but using the Hetare ruins you can level her fairly quickly and since she's one of the earliest flying units in the game I found her fairly useful she also has a base range of 1-3 which is nice. The only thing I can think of that would change if you didn't view the sex scenes would be... maybe some areas would remain locked since you don't progress any of the sub heroines stories.

スクリーンショット (287).jpg

this the boss i was mention,she just one hit my character dead haha i wonder what does she drop, btw my first and second flying unit ranrin and yurin,about カトリト will she grow into adult mode (chapter 5 atm)

View attachment 16033

this the boss i was mention,she just one hit my character dead haha i wonder what does she drop, btw my first and second flying unit ranrin and yurin,about カトリト will she grow into adult mode (chapter 5 atm)

She seems to just drop normal materials but once you kill her you unlock an event that requires you to craft an item which then opens up a new area full of enemies just like the boss you showed - Yeah I keep forgetting about the summons I don't really use them that much - As for カトリト someone else said she had 3 forms so I'm guessing there is an adult form and teenager form kind of like Lily from kamidori

Last edited:
View attachment 16033

The character dragon girl Catlit has 3 forms
first you can see her as a loli second is a teenage dragon girl and third is true dragon form (a normal dragon)

Reactions: SaitoEXE
How does one remove locked accessories? (cursed?). And is there a flyer that can have lockpick?

How does one remove locked accessories? (cursed?). And is there a flyer that can have lockpick?

破術の兄札 is the name of the consumable to remove cursed Equipment- The only flyer that I know of that has lockpick is the male spirit summoned from Roselyn

Last edited:

I believe that her first transformation quest line fails if you don't finish it before obtaining the angel. I remember having obtained the angel and getting a 'FAILED' mark in the Route Map for not having done it. Dunno if it is possible to get it afterwards even if you get the items or not, I just reloaded the previous save and finished the quests.

I believe that her first transformation quest line fails if you don't finish it before obtaining the angel. I remember having obtained the angel and getting a 'FAILED' mark in the Route Map for not having done it. Dunno if it is possible to get it afterwards even if you get the items or not, I just reloaded the previous save and finished the quests.

Can you or anyone else share the save around that part? I messed up when I recruited the angel before finishing the loli dragon's quest. And I am too lazy to replay to whole thing again.

You can also use Teardrop of the Goddess to clear out cursed equipment, but apparently you must be inflicted by a status effect at that moment so you can't do it anywhere else except in dungeons.

Are there missables in the game? Besides uhh the one time only stages (story stages). Any guide out there even in japanese? Also how does one unlock the other doors? Currently can only unlock the wooden one.

Last edited:
Anybody know the trade table for the blue lead and the magic gun? (I believe those are the translations) If I don't trade the gun for Fia's weapon, can I use it or trade it at some other time?

Any way to fix the crash during battle? Like it's mostly the stupid harpy looking enemies, they will attack and then they will get stuck in that stupid animation (something skill activate on their end) and it will be like that until I close the game. Lost a few hours worth of game time cause of this stupid thing..

Or better yet is there autosave?

破術の兄札 is the name of the consumable to remove cursed Equipment- The only flyer that I know of that has lockpick is the male spirit summoned from Roselyn

Thanks, and yeah the dragon loli can actually just equip the accessory that gives lockpick, since you get her really early she is actually useful, the problem was her starting level lol, so I never really used her much. I thought she was a monster I just realized she can actually equip accessories oops.

Can you or anyone else share the save around that part? I messed up when I recruited the angel before finishing the loli dragon's quest. And I am too lazy to replay to whole thing again.

Until which part do you need the save game?

If you haven't advanced too far, you probably have an autosave right before recruiting the angel xD

Any way to fix the crash during battle? Like it's mostly the stupid harpy looking enemies, they will attack and then they will get stuck in that stupid animation (something skill activate on their end) and it will be like that until I close the game. Lost a few hours worth of game time cause of this stupid thing..

Or better yet is there autosave?

Autosave happens each time the day changes.

If you haven't advanced too far, you probably have an autosave right before recruiting the angel xD

How do you load the autosave?

Just wondering, is in this VN also an accessory that gives you +1 loot (Ful's Mill)?
Otherwise, I'm in Chapter 4 and after my units started to die more often, I should probably upgrade their armor as all of them still use their default one. I've used Fia's wind summon quite frequently. Flying, innate heal skill and being long ranged made her useful when the remaining command points allowed it.

Maybe right before fighting the angel? I played until chapter 8 without knowing I failed the mission. So all my auto saves are gone. Thanks in advance!

Just wondering, is in this VN also an accessory that gives you +1 loot (Ful's Mill)?
Otherwise, I'm in Chapter 4 and after my units started to die more often, I should probably upgrade their armor as all of them still use their default one. I've used Fia's wind summon quite frequently. Flying, innate heal skill and being long ranged made her useful when the remaining command points allowed it.

Yes Ful's Mill is in the game - If I remember correctly I got it off of the Dragon Boss from the dragon loli's tribe - There's also a building you can craft that gives everyone +1 drop which I love =) strangely this makes Ful's Mill give +2 so you get 4 drops total.

Hello

Im at chapter 5 and still dont have the loli dragon. Missed her or i can recruit her later? Where and when can i recruit her?

Maybe right before fighting the angel? I played until chapter 8 without knowing I failed the mission. So all my auto saves are gone. Thanks in advance!

Sent you a file link, not sure if you need all the saves or just the single save. afaik it is the one before the battle with the angel, and has Teen Katorito already unlocked

5lTathP.jpg

Patch 1.02 has been released. Can anyone say if applying the update conflicts with the crack for this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!