[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

This game... Argh from where i start!? First of All. Dear Eushully, i believe in the potential that you have to make very likeable and fun games, but you honestly think that we will forget those atrocities that you made on the last couple of years with this game you are MORE THAN THAN WRONG! Seriously the last good game that she made was Arterial the rest was just acceptable to Bad and Worse! And now on the fucking bottom of the well you came at us showing of a game that is cleary an friggin Kamidori Re-Skin!? GTFO! For real tho! This game is the maximum i don't give a crap to or Public!

Is like they just sit one day and tought: Hmm or last games were bad on sales, got to think, what games did people liked on the past? And one of the idiots on the reunion just got up saying! "KAMIDORI" And everyone applauded him and tought on making an new game like kamidori, but unfortionately that would be too hard and annoying. So they just picked up Kamidori itself and made an quicky graphic atualization and put an Re-Skin and saled like it was an New game! Seriously this game just makes me mad! Why go back to an series that was not even an series to begin with! Just think for a second, this game is Spin-Off, of an Spin-Off, of an Spin-Off! Mind Blowing in all senses...

This game... Argh from where i start!? First of All. Dear Eushully, i believe in the potential that you have to make very likeable and fun games, but you honestly think that we will forget those atrocities that you made on the last couple of years with this game you are MORE THAN THAN WRONG! Seriously the last good game that she made was Arterial the rest was just acceptable to Bad and Worse! And now on the fucking bottom of the well you came at us showing of a game that is cleary an friggin Kamidori Re-Skin!? GTFO! For real tho! This game is the maximum i don't give a crap to or Public!

Is like they just sit one day and tought: Hmm or last games were bad on sales, got to think, what games did people liked on the past? And one of the idiots on the reunion just got up saying! "KAMIDORI" And everyone applauded him and tought on making an new game like kamidori, but unfortionately that would be too hard and annoying. So they just picked up Kamidori itself and made an quicky graphic atualization and put an Re-Skin and saled like it was an New game! Seriously this game just makes me mad! Why go back to an series that was not even an series to begin with! Just think for a second, this game is Spin-Off, of an Spin-Off, of an Spin-Off! Mind Blowing in all senses...

I agree that Eushully lacks creativity in recent years including this game. As I see it they are spending all their budget (which I believe is quite limited) on drawing new characters and give them random settings. Other than that I can say that is pretty much it.

I think they did attempt to create some new gameplay like 珊海王の円環 or 神のラプソディ but for some reason those were bad enough to piss me off......

So this time instead of trying new stuff they stick of "recycle" older games so they can make up their dropped sales. I personally don't against this concept but at least show you TRIED. I mean for example you make combine the army element in Himegari and characters mechanics in Kamidori and then increase the maximum unit on field thus create some huge scales of battle.....

Back to topic I would say Eushully is in bad shape and they need to stand up somehow to make good games.

So has anyone been able to beat the mission with helping the red head girl(リシュエンツェーリ) who is fightning with the fire spirit in chapter 4 on hard mode? From what I've tried it seems totally impossible because the boss has 3 different attacks where 2 of them deal way too much damage, and trying to save-scum through it is absolutely insane.

Verita was pretty good actually, and definitely Soukoku no Arterial. Honestly, all they need to do is to make a sequel to SNA and I'll play the shit out of it.

The game crashes for me everytime I hover over the red-marked area in this screenshot (attachement or on imgur /a/Xnj6J) which makes progressing in the game impossible. Did the someone encounter the same problem and/or knows how to fix it?

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
The game crashes for me everytime I hover over the red-marked area in this screenshot (attachement or on imgur /a/Xnj6J) which makes progressing in the game impossible. Did the someone encounter the same problem and/or knows how to fix it?

In some taiwanesse forum or where i read about people having a problem of crashing when they hover over some things and they talked about some ver 2 fix or uninstalling AP1 sorry didnt really help i know :(

PS: Here is the link of translated forum page (not exact number of the page where it is mentioned) where i think i read about it
https://translate.google.sk/transla...amayui-castle-oetechnomancersa-meister-2.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Epholos
Someone who can read japanesse please help i only know that there is a word dragon in the first sentence :(

I believe it's asking you to place カトリト (The Little dragon girl) on that spot.

I tried putting her on the exclamation mark and using all 3 versions of the dragon girl but still nothing. There is one enemy dragon above the screen which respawns next turn if he is killed. I think it has something to do with him...

So has anyone been able to beat the mission with helping the red head girl(リシュエンツェーリ) who is fightning with the fire spirit in chapter 4 on hard mode? From what I've tried it seems totally impossible because the boss has 3 different attacks where 2 of them deal way too much damage, and trying to save-scum through it is absolutely insane.

Try running with at least 4 chars through right side without attacking enemies (only counterattack them) pulling everything with you. Then put one char under the lava near regen orb and take the rest to the boss. Just make sure that you use the max movement range to your best (if char can move 3 steps then move him 3 not less if char can move 4 spots then move him 4 not less etc.).
The rest is about luck.. yeah

To anybody who is in chapter 7 at dragon trial the steps are:
1: Catlit steps on exclamation mark (dragon child) 2: Mikshana steps on the exclamation mark (angel) 3: you need to pull the enemy dragon to the exclamation mark

Reactions: SaitoEXE

I found solution at minutes ago. change all fonts at system option into "Gotic light" and it will be solved!!

Reactions: Epholos
Try running with at least 4 chars through right side without attacking enemies (only counterattack them) pulling everything with you. Then put one char under the lava near regen orb and take the rest to the boss. Just make sure that you use the max movement range to your best (if char can move 3 steps then move him 3 not less if char can move 4 spots then move him 4 not less etc.).
The rest is about luck.. yeah
Well damn, no wonder why it felt hard when I was trying to use the longer secret path to the left instead of the one directly down. All those attempts wasted...

How does everyone handle the building construction so far? I only play at a slow pace (Chapter 2 after crafting the spirit detection orb) and have mostly built one of each building and placed them by their overall theme/category together (i.e. normal houses, wells, gardening themes). Most of them doesn't seem that useful, unless they give me free items :D.

Otherwise? Obviously, even I get the Kamidori vibes (that was basically my first reaction when I read about the VN pre-release). The prince is annoying as heck, and I HOPE he's not final boss material. Except the beginning, my level-up RNG stat luck was to my own surprise not terrible. As a believer of the power of headpats, I enjoyed the Mikeyu headpatting *lol*.

Is there a time limit on how many days you spent? I'm always wary when they show days...

Is there a time limit on how many days you spent? I'm always wary when they show days...

I am above 100 and nothing wrong with it yet but there might be quests that need you to use up some amount of days to show up but on the other hand i dont think that you can miss out on something by proceeding with story to another chapter.

The ways I've found to get Megami points are - repairing the statues(need to use Avallo or Deet) / growing the plants inside of missions - Completing the objectives for mission - or Viewing events like talking to your units / Ero scenes. I'm only at chapter 5 so there might be more ways later on.

Reactions: Youto
Thanks! One more question: Can you target spells on yourself? Doesn't seem like I can self-buff or self-heal, which is a bit weird.

Thanks! One more question: Can you target spells on yourself? Doesn't seem like I can self-buff or self-heal, which is a bit weird.

Nope you cant you can at best hope that char has a hp heal after each turn and i am not sure but maybe there will be a ring with this skill tho i woudnt bet so best option is to have two healers.

The ways I've found to get Megami points are - repairing the statues(need to use Avallo or Deet) / growing the plants inside of missions - Completing the objectives for mission - or Viewing events like talking to your units / Ero scenes. I'm only at chapter 5 so there might be more ways later on.

Have tried all of these things but it is not enough in chepter 6.....

How i can pass through this part? I always lose when I approach the right entrance (Several fire blasts kills 1-2 characters)

30zIiOe.jpg

Have tried all of these things but it is not enough in chepter 6.....

have you tried building every new item even if you don't need them? They stack up pretty fast. I don't remember but I think in chapter 6 I had rank 11 Megami points just by building items, crafting, and normal exploration.

It took a while before I noticed the huge bonuses you get for sticking related/same building block buildings together, like the +20 max hp, 5 dodge, + attack etc. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]