[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

For anyone that already playing this, does this game better than recent eushully games? their game is getting boring...
Game has a fast option for battles and its pretty much the same as Kamidori just that you have animated sprites in battle as a plus and a bunch of blue circles around you where you can walk as a minus.
I am still only in chapter 3 but if it has routes its only gonna be something like yes/no good/bad route and no character routes cause there is only one main heroine.

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

I really liked Tenbin no La DEA, but if it was to easy for you rather play Ikusa Megami Verita, I think that was really difficult. But yes the newer games werent so good, not like Kamidori and Soukoku no Arterial which were so good in my opinion, hope this one is better. Especially the last one, Sankai Ou no Yubiwa was weak at least storywise.

I liked Tenbin no La DEA because it gave you ways to avoid rape scenes, even though I'm aware that Eushully's earlier games are known for their dark-ish stuff. Kinda my fault as I started with Kamidori, which was probably their first or one of the first "happier" titles ^^. However, despite the rather gloomy mood, I really enjoyed Verita and its great cast of characters. The last boss of the real history route was cheap, though. I was never a fan of cheap one-shot attacks *lol*.

im geting weird text did anyone have similiar problem?

edit:add picture

無題.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

I liked Tenbin no La DEA because it gave you ways to avoid rape scenes, even though I'm aware that Eushully's earlier games are known for their dark-ish stuff. Kinda my fault as I started with Kamidori, which was probably their first or one of the first "happier" titles ^^. However, despite the rather gloomy mood, I really enjoyed Verita and its great cast of characters. The last boss of the real history route was cheap, though. I was never a fan of cheap one-shot attacks *lol*.

Yeah i should add that ironically i dont like plain VNs i only play games with an actual gameplay be it rising simulator, strategy, RPG etc. Because you see its easy to make great story its just that the people that have brains for it aint got the right job to make it happen.

Only played a little bit, battle system seems like just updated version of himegari/kamidori.
Even have the horrible RNG stats up when you level up.

my game always crash when my pointer hovering that skill.
anyone know how to fix this?View attachment 15947

edit: fixed
i use agth to fix the font problem, but after i changed the font to ms ui gothic this problem fixed

Last edited:

Welcome to the club I dont like this Rape scenes as well, although I dont find Eushully so bad in this aspect, at least if you comare it with Alice Softs Rance, how I hate this guy. Although I think Himegari Dungeon Meister was okay despise it arent better in that aspect, but the raising of Lily was great there.

My Top 5 Ranking for Eushully Games are right now:

1) Soukoku no Arterial
2) Kamidori Alchemy Meister
3) Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~
4) Ikusa Megami Zero
5) Kami no Rhapsody

Lets see if the new one can get into this Ranking.

Btw didnt played the old games, first is from 2007, this my playlist:

- Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (5/2007)
- Ikusa Megami Zero (6/2008)
- Himegari Dungeon Meister (4/2009)
- Ikusa Megami Verita (4/2010)
- Kamidori Alchemy Meister (4/2011)
- Soukoku no Arterial (4/2012)
- Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki Megami wa Doukoku de Utau~ (4/2013)
- Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~ (4/2014)
- Kami no Rhapsody (4/2015)
- Sankai Ou no Yubiwa (4/2016)

Last edited:

My Top 5 Ranking for Eushully Games are right now:

1) Soukoku no Arterial
2) Kamidori Alchemy Meister
3) Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~
4) Ikusa Megami Zero
5) Kami no Rhapsody

Hey ! That's my list !

Oh, sorry, misread. My number 2 is actually Himegari, not Kamidori.

Played for some hours I would say its pretty good so far.
For the story although its decent so far I kinda missed the story like Himegari which is way more darker than this one.
IMO Himegari has a good short story. Eushully is writing a lot more light and happy story ever since Kamidori with a only few darker ones.

I like darker Eushully a way more sadly the previous game had terrible storyline than its older entries and worst....terrible gameplay. I'm just glad they returned to Himegari/Kamidori tactical game, it suit them just fine.

What do you need to do to get that girl from the forest which if you reduce to 0 she will get afraid and run away. You can constantly enter the map and fight her but she always runs away from me :(
I tried doing last hit with everyone also tried to reduce her under 10% hp but didnt helped.

She is in the second dungeon on world map lvl7

What do you need to do to get that girl from the forest which if you reduce to 0 she will get afraid and run away. You can constantly enter the map and fight her but she always runs away from me :(
I tried doing last hit with everyone also tried to reduce her under 10% hp but didnt helped.

First you need to craft a key item that allows you to capture the girl in the forest.

After you craft the item the girl who calls herself goddess will learn "capture attack" make sure you equip it before fight the girl in the forest.

When you fight, use the capture attack for last hit and you will capture her.

I can't type Japanese here so I use English translation based on my understanding. Hope this helps

First you need to craft a key item that allows you to capture the girl in the forest.

After you craft the item the girl who calls herself goddess will learn "capture attack" make sure you equip it before fight the girl in the forest.

When you fight, use the capture attack for last hit and you will capture her.

I can't type Japanese here so I use English translation based on my understanding. Hope this helps

Thx now i just need to figure out which one is that skill :P

Already found out its the one that doesnt need SP for casting

Last edited:
Only played a little bit, battle system seems like just updated version of himegari/kamidori.
Even have the horrible RNG stats up when you level up.

I don't have anything against the standard kamidori gameplay but I'd easily get rid of the rng stat-ups. Save scumming =!= deep gameplay mechanics. Everyone knows the utter annoyance of getting nothing but +1 in HP, SP or FS...

Haber que tal tiene el sistema de juego de alchemy meister aunque no me convence el cast ya que me termine otros titulos lo voy lo voy a probar

Could someone tell me what do I need to do to be able to go to the swamp? I only get the dialogue that they cant enter...

I made all of them and nothing, they still are like nope can't enter and the shadowy person shows up before they leave

I made all of them and nothing, they still are like nope can't enter and the shadowy person shows up before they leave

I dont remember what exactly did i done before that but between it throws you out and when you actually can enter i made few quest items (chest) and did all the side quests/instances.
Are you done with the volcano? Check all the instances if there isnt a new one that you didnt entered yet.

Users who are viewing this thread