[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

I believe it's "Hetare certified", It appears from the beginning, I do not know why.

It appears when you unlock the door to the "Training grounds" and if anything like kamidori won't disappear until you defeat the king slime on the 6th floor.

Reactions: Davi
It appears when you unlock the door to the "Training grounds" and if anything like kamidori won't disappear until you defeat the king slime on the 6th floor.

I see, it's the first time i played a Eushully title, i went only once to the Training grounds and my japanese is not that good, so I did even not know about this "Hetare certified". Thanks about the explanation.

how to go to "Training grounds" ? i want to try i have install ap1 already

One million question
Is there any 100% save data ?
Because this month i dont have enough time to play this

how to go to "Training grounds" ? i want to try i have install ap1 already

I think you need to have your characters die a couple times because the event that spawns the map is when Avallo and Fia are talking about how many times they've died or something like that.
Once you get the event, the Map area "弱き者の遺跡" spawns. It's located at the bottom right of the map screen. I think every chapter opens a new floor with higher level goons that are fairly easy to beat. As well as some items.

Last edited:
Anybody figure out how to upgrade the summons?

You need to have a building that you get fairly early on that is one of the few buildings you can interact with. Once you've gotten that you need to capture monsters by killing monsters using the skill from Fia (later obtainable by all the summons from both Fia and Roselyn - It's the first upgrade option on all summons) Fia has 2 different capture abilities one is for boss summons the other is for regular enemies.
結騎捕獲 is the boss capture ability and 結騎捕獲•改 is the regular enemy capture one. The summons ability is called 捕獲攻撃.
Once you've captured a certain amount/type/gender/element of enemies you can use those to upgrade your summons.

Reactions: N00b_Arg
Man this topic is so informative. I'm liking everything I'm reading right now. What bosses can you capture? Also the mission where you find the samurai blue haired girl, since it was on a 6 turn victory condition, I never got any loot (went straight to boss). Did I miss out on anything important on that map? Sorry for lots of questions, I'm on chapter 4? (or is it 5?) and if I'm gonna restart, might as well do it before I get too far.

EDIT: Also how does one equip captured (monster?) character skills? Like in this page? http://puu.sh/w6h0H/9dd2cd10de.jpg

Also for the samurai girl, can you kill her in every encounter? Is it worth the hassle? (I know the first time she gives a ring that gives +1 to most stats, not sure about the next time, cause I wasn't close to killing her)

Last edited:
EDIT: Also how does one equip captured (monster?) character skills? Like in this page? http://puu.sh/w6h0H/9dd2cd10de.jpg

It's the same as SaitoEXE explained above: First, you have to unlock the skill. In your highlighted case capture with 捕獲攻撃 four electric-type enemies of rank 2 or higher (the filled out star icons). After that select the skill and choose the four monsters to exchange them for the skill.
After that, you can equip the skill as usual. on the menu > select the character > スキル sub menu if you have the CP, and four skills max.

It's the same as SaitoEXE explained above: First, you have to unlock the skill. In your highlighted case capture with 捕獲攻撃 four electric-type enemies of rank 2 or higher (the filled out star icons). After that select the skill and choose the four monsters to exchange them for the skill.
After that, you can equip the skill as usual. on the menu > select the character > スキル sub menu if you have the CP, and four skills max.

Ah cool. Does it release the monster (since I assume you can only have 30 captured monsters at a time?). If so that sucks, that sounds ridiculously grindy af..

Man this topic is so informative. I'm liking everything I'm reading right now. What bosses can you capture? Also the mission where you find the samurai blue haired girl, since it was on a 6 turn victory condition, I never got any loot (went straight to boss). Did I miss out on anything important on that map? Sorry for lots of questions, I'm on chapter 4? (or is it 5?) and if I'm gonna restart, might as well do it before I get too far.

Also for the samurai girl, can you kill her in every encounter? Is it worth the hassle? (I know the first time she gives a ring that gives +1 to most stats, not sure about the next time, cause I wasn't close to killing her)

Ok for the bosses you can capture I think 4 - I'm on chapter 8 and so far these are the only ones I've found but it looks like there isn't any more room. The 2 on the far right you get automatically when you get Roselyn on your team.

https://ibb.co/fJa2ca

As for Samurai Girl I wouldn't worry too much about killing her every encounter she probably doesn't drop anything worth restarting for and I believe you should be able to kill her but it will be fairly difficult first play-through.

Ah cool. Does it release the monster (since I assume you can only have 30 captured monsters at a time?). If so that sucks, that sounds ridiculously grindy af..

Yes, every time you use a monster it gets "released"

Here's a quick guide to the status screen if anyone needs to reference it later
https://ibb.co/cwChca

Edit: Added offsite links and hopefully fixed attachments.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Status screen.png
    Status screen.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Invalid attachments. And okay, I came close to killing her, but I couldn't be bothered to restart, cause it was a 2 part battle. If there's new game+ and carryover I might just do it on that, on harder difficulty. Save myself the trouble. Keep posting good stuff here!

I think you need to have your characters die a couple times because the event that spawns the map is when Avallo and Fia are talking about how many times they've died or something like that.
Once you get the event, the Map area "弱き者の遺跡" spawns. It's located at the bottom right of the map screen. I think every chapter opens a new floor with higher level goons that are fairly easy to beat. As well as some items.

ok thank you

My game soft crashes every time I pick up an item. I walk onto the tile containing an item and the game hangs for a few seconds then comes back but I can no longer input anything at all. Any solutions?

You can't actually capture 'bosses' per se, they're units with the word '结骑' behind their titles.

My game soft crashes every time I pick up an item. I walk onto the tile containing an item and the game hangs for a few seconds then comes back but I can no longer input anything at all. Any solutions?

Did you try changing everything to MS gothic UI or whatever. I did that and no crash in 20+ hours now. Game is kicking my ass for not grinding though.

Yeah I changed all the font types to gothic UI , uninstalled/reinstalled the append, crack, whole game. No luck so far.

edit attached image
AGESoftCrash.png

Tried the 1.01 patch http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/support/html/spdl_e18.html still doesn't work. Thought the patch does still work with the crack if you want to patch.

edit 2 I found the option that's causing the problem. Under "game settings" in the "effects" section, called "labyrinth map animation"(迷宮マップアニメ). Turning that off solved the problem for whatever reason, maybe it was calling things in the wrong order?

edit 3 All of the effect options crash the game :(

Last edited:
Reactions: N00b_Arg
does anyone kill this boss? what she drop and does カトリト usefull? should i lvl her since she only lvl1 lol, what if i skip イオル sex scene and others girls anything will happen? i want be faithfull to Fia currently at chapter 4 View attachment 16027

So, I believe you guys have progress far enough to tell me if the game is as vanilla as it appears?

Nuuuuuuu I see so much potential T_T oh well, I suppose it's hard to expect such things when you have the God of Marriage as the female lead.

Only at the beginning after I visited the Village. Cant reach the last room of the newest Map because I need a flyer for it and the two ! items need some materials anyone can tell me what I need to do now, p.e. were are the materials or do I need to do something to fly first.

Only 3 Maps open now, 2 in Ruins and 1 on World Map but couldnt find it in either one.

Edit: The materials were Monster Drops enough playthough of the last ma and it got solved

Last edited:
Invalid attachments. And okay, I came close to killing her, but I couldn't be bothered to restart, cause it was a 2 part battle. If there's new game+ and carryover I might just do it on that, on harder difficulty. Save myself the trouble. Keep posting good stuff here!

There is a new game+ and you will be able to carry over some things.

does anyone kill this boss? what she drop and does カトリト usefull? should i lvl her since she only lvl1 lol, what if i skip イオル sex scene and others girls anything will happen? i want be faithfull to Fia currently at chapter 4 View attachment 16027

Invalid attachment

カトリト is fairly weak at the beginning but using the Hetare ruins you can level her fairly quickly and since she's one of the earliest flying units in the game I found her fairly useful she also has a base range of 1-3 which is nice. The only thing I can think of that would change if you didn't view the sex scenes would be... maybe some areas would remain locked since you don't progress any of the sub heroines stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!