Fixed these type of signatures allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtremeKinKee

Trusted Member
Apr 3, 2012
Just wondering, the signature i'm using atm... are those allowed? because in the rules section for signature it does not mention what the file size limit of the signature is...
So... as far as i know.... It doesn't seem to conflict with any of the rules...

Last edited:
You can have gif (since I seen Tessu-sama using it o.O) and yes, as far as I'm concern there doesn't seems to be a size limit on signatures o.O Then again I might be wrong ;P

But I just refer back to the rules again, you fulfill all the allowed criteria so I don't see why your signature isn't allowed, unless Admin just think its an eye-sore which can happen ;P

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, that spinny thing does can get annoying over time I must say... Maa...as far as I can see, it shouldn't be a problem other than that though :3

Upvote 0
well I'm not expecting you to stare at it for more than 10 seconds XD
Alright, Guess I'll have to maybe wait for an admin to post in here or something :3

Upvote 0
^ According to the guideline there is no size limit since is hosted externally, so you're fine Kenny ;3 Even WsE says so, you can get away with it ;)

Upvote 0
While we do not impose filesize limit on externally hosted signature, we expect user's signature to have a reasonable filesize for everyone to have an optimized browsing experience.

In this particular case, your signature have a size of 4,253.5 KB (or 4MB approximately), this is deemed unreasonable as it takes over 100 seconds for a page with your signature to be fully loaded. Normally a webpage shouldn't exceed more than 6 seconds to be fully load. Here at Anime-Sharing, we are proud to have a 3 seconds/page first visit average (or 1.5 seconds re-visit)

With that said, please change your signature, and please keep to keep it under 500KB

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。