Lots of problems

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Now I can't transfer the code from the ongoing topic to the complete one because I have to type the code again (although in version 1 of the forum, it was enough for me to copy the code from the ongoing section to the complete one).

I need a choice of switching to the user (between versions) = otherwise it's a mockery.

Upvote 0
To avoid getting this kind of crap, I have 5 kinds of editors in the VN walkthrough database (for almost any kind of code and editing options).

Upvote 0
Index non-hentai games:

transfer each link, each individual image to a separate message yourself (with available code it is a matter of 1 minute, in this case it is a matter of many hours because hundreds of titles need to be transferred, since you do not allow to make additional menu items)

Upvote 0
Index non-hentai games:

transfer each link, each individual image to a separate message yourself (with available code it is a matter of 1 minute, in this case it is a matter of many hours because hundreds of titles need to be transferred, since you do not allow to make additional menu items)

Upvote 0
I do not have access to the code of the links and it is only possible to update the links by entering them again.

You gotta be mockery me.

+ terribly slows down your forum (as if the ping more than 600, if we take the analogy with online games)

Upvote 0
Until you fix your "improvements" I won't be able to update links in manga and novellas (although I've been asked by people to do so for months 3-4 already)...

Now it takes many times more time to update links in VN (on average 3 times more because a lot of code has to be copied, which was done automatically in version 1 of the forum when accessing the code).

Reactions: minoricloud
Upvote 0
there's also a problem when updating links:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a message with no more than 20 images.

I can't update the links in the publications part.

Noticeable in the new version of the forum is the modern level of testing AAA gaming products (for which top processors and graphics cards are not enough for 2k resolution at 60 FPS).

Sorry, but this isn't even the alpha version.....
I am writing as a tester-developer (I have experience in alpha and beta testing of software products).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't think I understand half of what you're saying.
Without access to the code, it has become extremely problematic to publish anything (I not have special software to publish from you).

Even down to a line like this:
IMG
https:
/IMG
[/URL]

Toggle the code in the editor to see... the code.

The submitted message is too long to be processed. Please shorten it.
I didn't notice there was this kind of crazy thread lol, can you... break it up into multiple parts? I'll adjust the limit for the message as well

Seems the rest of the rant is about "accessing the code" which I answered above

instead of links, smilies are displayed (there was a button in the 1st version of the forum).

Fixed for now

Upvote 0
Thanks, but should have made the toggle more intuitive (only noticed the toggle bb code)

toggle code v1-v2 would be more intuitive (because I prefer not to touch anything I don't understand until I find a manual for it).

8-10 parts so I don't have to create since there will be empty posts later (which is already in the manga series list thread).

+ for 3 weeks already, the Japanese can not bring me 20 disks with VN (at the time of ordering the disk is listed, in fact, there have been 3 cases when it did not appear or had to reorder in an external store (although nothing about it was not initially indicated at the time of ordering)).

What 20 items will be removed from the list after the arrival of disks and their copying = I do not know yet.

+ waiting for the VN disk to arrive to another collector and he will share it with me and I will remove it from the list because I will have it.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...うか)-soundtrack-cd-maxi-cd-drama-cd-g.1242271/ -
More than 20 images the forum swears (I have topics and 30+ images)

And I can't update the theme (by adding a walkthrough strategy and new links).

Search hasn't been tested yet (I'm only doing link updates so far, there are 80 topics)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Index non-hentai games now split into 10 pieces (each topic averages 8500-9500 characters)

and this topic is 3.5 times smaller than Index of my wanted VN

30+ posts to create (to put it mildly impractical as months later there will be empty posts)

And other collections of published VNs I have an average of 70 titles (70*500 = about 35000 characters) or I would have a topic with more than 100 posts.

And about 1000 more VN new ones I will publish.

Further I do not know (without censorship still about 80 only left, which in theory it is possible to create yet the American version is not released and there is nothing to rebuild from).

New hardware for RTX remix and creation of several HD VN all postponed because only for a new case for new hardware need from 2500 dollars.

No one in the world has yet produced a case for nvidia 4090 (to be no more than 1.71 feet tall, with a blu-ray drive bay, 140-200 cooler mounts, and weigh no more than 45 pounds).

And now it turns out that all the old links (to posts) don't work anymore...

Total: now about 2000 links will be replaced (great, what can I say)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I will take a look at the old forum value in regards of the limits of messages

Upvote 0
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your signature may only have 4 link(s).

1 link - hentai, non-hentai, otome games Index (of which there are currently over 2000)
2 link - to a list of published manga series (of which there are currently over 1000).
3 link - to the list of published novella series (of which there are over 200 at the moment).
4 link - to the list of published hentai manga (of which there are currently over 300 and will be several thousand more).
5 link - to the list of published uncensored VNs in Japanese.
6 link - to lists of republished sections with dates (so as not to break the rules in terms of bumping topics).
7 link - https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/walkthrough.1237279/ - the agreement with you about one of the links in my signature was still from November 2022.

4 links as you can immediately see will not be enough.

Upvote 0
How many is good for you?
Everyone...
In first 5 mens go in looking for new content (if the links are dead)
go to the 6th link (less I get bombarded with messages about reloading content)
and 7, so as not to frame the site where the database of VN walkthroughs is placed (a legal requirement for publishing content labeled 18+ (and even words fall under such labeling)).

Upvote 0
for now I'll lift the limit to:
280 characters counts (size of twitter)
8 links
8 lines

For Contributor user group.

Upvote 0
Domo.
I continue to further correct inaccuracies and if, what else I find among the errors (again in the topic I will report).
How I'm already tired of playing the role of alpha and beta tester (would know who).

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
A search test for this VN: https://vndb.org/v6022

yielded the following results:
search for the Japanese title 孕神~はらかみ~ by page 5 yielded no results
Harakami romanji search give a match on the first 3 results.

Bottom line: the search now searches strangely for Japanese names.
Tests continue.

Upvote 0
Search index system will be improved soon for Japanese, that's a TO-DO List but feel free to list your finding and I'll take note.

Upvote 0
Either solve the problem with restrictions or remove the rules about bumping topics since you force new links to be posted in additional posts (which will lead to bumping topics).

Otherwise it looks like special framing of publishers to violate your rules.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?