Lots of problems

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/2022-lump-of-sugar-yumahorome-toki-o-tometa-yakata-de-asu-o-sagasu-maigo-tachi-(ゆまほろめ-時を停めた館で明日を探す迷子たち-)-soundtrack-cd.1247372/

When I try to update links and add a passing strategy, I get this message.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a message with no more than 10000 characters.

Are you kidding me?
Fixed this again. Also try to ask nicely next time, it doesn't cost you anything but it helps getting what you wanted in life.

Upvote 0
Fixed this again. Also try to ask nicely next time, it doesn't cost you anything but it helps getting what you wanted in life.

Thank you.
But now the water supplier also came at me the other day (change the meters, tomorrow I have to go with a lot of papers to different offices to register the meters).

I apologize for the rudeness, if there was (but now everything urgently came on all at once).

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

When posting in the Hentai Manga section, I get this

Please check the scripts as this is a floating bug.

Upvote 0
I don't see the problem, what's the problem?

Falsely reports the script as a broken image.

I check the image, it is present (because I enter the image code and it is loaded).

Sometimes only in 3 image replacements the script displays a normal image.

I.e. not a permanent bug.

Upvote 0
Sometimes only in 3 image replacements the script displays a normal image.

There's an image proxy system that fetch the remotes image, store a local copy on AS server, and serve from there. If it cannot fetch the image (because the remote server may throttle) , it will display as broken, but it will retry forever.

Upvote 0
There's an image proxy system that fetch the remotes image, store a local copy on AS server, and serve from there. If it cannot fetch the image (because the remote server may throttle) , it will display as broken, but it will retry forever.

Thank you.
If I see that the code works and the compiler gives me an error (so I need to look for an error in the compiler), I follow the same scheme here.

Upvote 0
In the near future, the proxy system will also attempt to lossy-compress all large images (including gif and png) into smaller images, so that less bandwidth is wasted.

Upvote 0
This works
Code:
ZAN!(惨)~凌辱の館~
But yours isn't
Code:
ZAN!(惨)~陵辱の館~

Because there seems to be a suble different in the word above: and

The search is currently configured to perform as intended. However, it should be expanded to better recognize similar words in the Japanese dictionary. This requires additional index patterns that I haven't yet developed.

Upvote 0
I don't think I understand what you mean anymore at this stage. Since this has become a megathread of random problems you encounter that may or may not be related to ASF v2, I'll unfollow this thread.

If you have anything helpful to report, make a new thread, and do put some effort in demonstrating the problem including the reproducible steps.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910