Answered This is what I want to do; is this allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Exile

-Discovery.TRUTH.Untold
Elite Member
Oct 31, 2010
So the other day, Nyarlatothep posted a thread in the General Talk section, basically venting how much he hates the filehost the uploaders use because of how limiting it is for a free member. While I'm fully aware that the links posted by the uploaders here aren't nearly as worse as on elsewhere...

...It might really get on someone's nerve to download from those limiting filehosts, especially those who don't want to spend their cash for downloading files, in a nutshell.

Thus, it occurred to me that I rarely have any problem with this sort of issue. I somehow came accross... what they call "premium link generators", "JDownloader premium script", "Mozilla Firefox premium cookies", and the like, rather easily. They're rather easy to find, but it's quite difficult to find the ones that works. I usually go trough hell to obtain those golden keys, but once I get it, the sweetness lasts quite long blah blah blah... 'tis start to sound like some heroic story, so... uh... >_>"

Is it allowed if I were to...

Create a thread, containing all those premium-bypasser method? I believe the files downloaded are still streamed from the "premium account", so the uploaders still generate revenue and the people download without limit. Win-Win situation, no? (Unless the filehosts don't count downloads generated from premium account, or that I have made a horribly wrong assumption about all of this. If I do, please correct me.)

Peace, people (^-^*)/

As regular user i don't see the problem too, if you are willing to give your time and effort to help the others then it should be okay, good luck with that.

Aside note:
I have been noticing in other webs an incredible thing; the leecher wave i call it, basically leechers are exacting/demanding to the uploaders what host to use, what must be the file size, what must be quality of the content, what the fan-sub must be and they even get angry & insult the uploader if their demandings are not fulfill... hope your good intentions don't feed that wave in this nice web.

Greetings!

Upvote 0
[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]
Thanks for your input :3 this matters much since a staff said it, but I'll wait for the other's :)

[MENTION=25619]vittusk[/MENTION]
If time and dedication is the case, then I will require help, given the fact that I can't be very active since I don't have a home net :/ but I can take care of this later--I'm still waiting for what the others have to say.

...Ah, I understand. Perhaps this will require more insights than I thought was needed. Thanks for your input, vittusk :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Two things:

1. The more public a hole/exploit/password is, the faster it dies.
2. I find it hard taking someone serious who recommends a Chinese hoster as alternative for a large public board where 99% (or more) of all people don't speak a single word Chinese.

Upvote 0
[MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] I'm not really a staff. I'm just a person who got pinned with the badge. :D

[MENTION=25619]vittusk[/MENTION] I think it's sad at how it's the downloaders control the uploaders. That's not how it should work in my opinion... Whiny peasants if the must be so picky about how files are uploaded (you know size, format, sub style, etc) they should become an uploader.

But yeah Neo, it's whatever you want to do. It's just time and the hope that the masses will be thankful instead of complaining.

Upvote 0
Two things:

1. The more public a hole/exploit/password is, the faster it dies.
2. I find it hard taking someone serious who recommends a Chinese hoster as alternative for a large public board where 99% (or more) of all people don't speak a single word Chinese.

1. How about the filehosts who uses duration instead of data quota for their premium service?
2. ...I think you mistook me for someone else 'w'

[MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] I'm not really a staff. I'm just a person who got pinned with the badge. :D

[MENTION=25619]vittusk[/MENTION] I think it's sad at how it's the downloaders control the uploaders. That's not how it should work in my opinion... Whiny peasants if the must be so picky about how files are uploaded (you know size, format, sub style, etc) they should become an uploader.

But yeah Neo, it's whatever you want to do. It's just time and the hope that the masses will be thankful instead of complaining.
Alright, I'll keep that in mind.
I think I'll compose the thread first while we're at it O_o

Upvote 0
Can't say much about the people who request certain files to be uploaded.

I'm currently fine with 'slow' downloading.

Still, like vittusk mentioned, if you're willing to share some more insight pertaining to 'premium' usage, then perhaps it shall be worth it.

Upvote 0
Like my case, our local ISP blocked several filesharing sites, so I usually asked the uploader if it possible for them to upload their files using other site that I could get to.
If it's not possible, I'm not gonna upset, instead I just go torrent for it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。