Moding CG Games..any tips?

adameve

アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
I am considering extending the decensoring work of my circle to some of the better CG games. Does anyone have any experience extracting the CG files, working on them and then restoring them to the game file format? I just have not had time to do any research on this, I can certainly handle the actual editing of the pictures to restore them very easily but it is a matter of re placing them in the game that will be the challenge.

just putting out this as a firs step to inquire.

If you have any CG games that you might specially like to see decensored you can post here as well. We have a lot we are working on now but this is a project we have planned to do for some time, will probably start with the G.J? games and others of that standard...and plan to do some of the futa games as that is our speciality.

---------------------------------------

私はより良いのCGゲームのいくつかに私の円のdecensoring作業を拡張し検討しています。誰がどんな経験、CGファイルを抽出すること、それらの作業をした後、ゲームのファイル形式に復元していますか?私はこの上の任意の研究を行うには時間がありませんでした、私は確かに非常に簡単にそれらを復元するための画像の実際の編集を扱うことができるが、それは課題となるゲームでそれらを配置する再の問題です。

ただ問い合わせるモミのステップとしてこれを出す。

あなたが特別にあなたにもここに投稿することができますdecensored見たい可能性のあるCGのゲームを持っている場合。我々は、我々が今取り組んでいる多くのことを持っていますが、これは我々がいくつかの時間のために行うことを計画しているプロジェクトであり、おそらくGJで始まるのだろうか?その規格のゲームや他の人...そして、それは私たちの専門であるようにフタのゲームのいくつかを行う予定。

Last edited:
Thanks for posting about modding CG games. :) Although it's not something I have been directly involved in, I know is that some guys over at HF worked at translating (digitalcute) Musumaker as well as other CG games.

I hope that you succeed in finding suitable partners for your endeavor!

OK thanks, yes we could do some trans i suppose but mostly are interested in restoring the art work. thanks for your post and the linkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092