Mafia Game: Angel Beats Version Sign up Sheet

Selvaria Bles

Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
hey, I since I just finished watching Angel Beats and I definitely know what's going on. I have decided

to host another game with this theme. This is officially second game of the series, the last two were a fiasco since I didn't host them.

Me and Sam will be working on the rules and roles.

if you want to join, just give your name here.

i will list the roles. Like my last game, two teams.

Mafia/ Student Council
Kanade Tachibana/ Angel (Tenshi)
Ayota Naoi (otonashi's stalker)

Civilians/ SSS Members(BattleFront)
Yuzuru Otonashi ( double Agent of sorts)
Yurippe ( leader)
Hideki Hinata ( the guy who attacks yui)
Shiina ( the girl with literally only one line per episode)
Noda ( the stupid one)
Takayama(Call me Christ)
Takamatsu( the self stripping dude)
Miami Iwasawa (singer)
Yui (The annoying one)
Hisako (hmm)
Yusa (she's very Sneaky)
Matsushita ( The Fifth)

14 spots open
I will post the rules up once I create the Game Thread

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]

1) samwise
2)monjster
3)unidecimo
4)SB
5)ein
6)kionea
7)Nanashi1
8)Kimovis
9)Hayate Ahkibasa (the user with the jumping loli avatar XD)
10) thecoins
11)Second_Flight
12)slayn412
13) Kactaplb
14)ogikumo
15)R. Bednarksi
16) Nawi
17)
18)
19)
20)
note: slots can be extended but as soon as 14 people are selected the game will start

note by going chronically this will be the 4th game but 2 and 3 didn't run smoothly

with second's one host disappearing and the third one never got started.

so by my count this will the second official game

Note: Roles will be Given at Random

also if you wish to host a game in the future Pm me a complete proposal with all the rules and roles done.

Last edited:
Hmm... and now we go again~ xD I suppose im not going to actually be playing since im co lead of sorts?

I wanna join!

Edit; I may need to re watch to see who is actually who cause Im not that good with Japanese names and Im quite new to these kind of games xD

Last edited:
Hmm were sort of making our own little twist to it~ Ill play unless the roles all fill up and theres still people who want to play~

Hmm.. i still don't get it @.@
Maybe observing first will much to help ;p

This sounds interesting... I want to join~!!!
But must I choose a role too??? Or will it be decided later?

Hmm have you every play assassin or whatnot? Basically everyone is trying to guess who are the killer and they lynch people each turn...
Hmm i think there should just be people voting to lynch and whoever gets the most votes is lynched that turn~ Or two people lynched if theres a tie or something~ That needing 3 people to lynch thing didnt work too well...

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] you will learn better by playing XD

[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] the roles will be decided later on randomly.

yeah sam that works...

Sure she can do suplexes but I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of the original Gidemo XDD Iwasawa x Hisako is also my fave pair for some reason XD

Hmm have you every play assassin or whatnot? Basically everyone is trying to guess who are the killer and they lynch people each turn...
Hmm i think there should just be people voting to lynch and whoever gets the most votes is lynched that turn~ Or two people lynched if theres a tie or something~ That needing 3 people to lynch thing didnt work too well...
Hmm.. got it..
But.. is there possibly to lynch your own allies?
And if someone is being killed by vote, he/she will not allowed to speak anymore?

Last edited:
we will have the option for the lynched player to have one last opportunity to talk in the game thread.

however, he/still can still talk in the discussion thread.

also no you can't use harmful abilities on allies.

however you can use beneficial abilities on them if they are any.

but you can if you want for some unknown reason, you help start the lynch against them.

[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION], well that episode ended badly for them, getting beaten up by naoi XD

but it was funny having people launched up in ceiling of the school.

Yeps~ Theyre basically out of the game... unless we implement the respawn thing like with angel beats where people dont actually die~ And yes you can lynch allies~ If theres more mafia than civilians then the mafia wins and if the civilians kill off the mafia then they win~

But wait, so what I cant understand is that who u can lynch. I mean we will alredy knnow who is on which side (cause you will know your allies) then u just lynch the enemy team, whats the thing there I dont get it. U say one team votes who to lynch but I dont get it. U would just pick any of the nemy team right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks