Mafia Game 1

Selvaria Bles

Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
Mafia Game 1

Synopsis: this game of kill or be killed, Civillian vs Mafia. This game is usually played in person or by cards or online. In our case it will be the online for obvious reasons. In this game there are two groups civilians or mafia. Each of them have different objectives, for the mafia its to kill all civilians or kills crucial character on their team pending on the roles and how the game is set up. In our case we will end it if the civilians get down to 3 people. For the civilians the need to get rid of three mafia members by lynching them before their down to three members themselves. We will be playing by cycles. One day face and one night face equals one cycle. The game usually ends after the 3rd cycle even if mafia fails to kill the all but 3 of the civilians or the civs fail to kill the mafia. Even if one mafia survives at end of the 3rd cycle it means it’s the mafia’s victory.

Day Phase: is when every member can post on the game thread, and make assumptions of who’s mafia and who’s not. Typically most people watch for suspicious behavior and start accusing them. How ever it can cost them one of their own. In this faze people can vote for the suspicious person to be lynched, 4 votes against the person means their killed and eliminated from the game. After the person is eliminated their role is revealed to everybody. Also inactive people are also killed off, if they don’t post enough. Meaning at least 4-5 times per day cycle.

Night Phase: is when the mafia members are more active, they are allowed to converse between themselves through Pm/Vm and decide on who to kill by majority vote. No body is allowed to post on the game thread during this time. They can if they want create a discussion thread and post their assumptions during this time period.

Each phase lasts 1 day or 24 hours……

Super Civilian: This players are given a role of an anime character with perks. This perks are allowed to be used one during the day phase per cycle. In order to be killed they need to by lynched twice (so 3 votes= 1 lynch) or they can be killed directly by an ability of a mafia member with a perk.

Rules: The winner of this game will be allowed to make the next one, also please be active as you can, if your given a role act like the role your given. No role Claims are allowed. Inactivity means elimination automatically.. You Can never tell another person your role or position… Mafia members are aware who is on their side… once eliminated you speak on the game thread once under last breath rule, then you can't post here again during the game's duration....

Roles

Civilians:

Ise Gremory (DXD)

Perks:

Boost: allows player to post their vote from 1 to 2
Gift: Allows them to post their somebody else’s vote by 1 to 2
Juggernaut Drive: Ultimate Move that is automatically kills somebody but can only be used once ise is lynched as a desperate member

Eulciwood Hellscythe

Perks
Words: Can change a person’s vote
Resurrection: Can resurrect an ally during the next cycle
Magic Attack: can deflect a missile attack/ or kill a player, only used once Vali’s Juggernaut drive is activated

Minato Namikaze

Perks
Flying Thundergod Technique: Nullifies an special move aimed at aim
1000 kunais: Destroys any projectiles aimed at him
Rasengan: Instant Kill, can be used anytime but once per game

Basic Civilian: Basically helps the super civs find out who the mafia members are and lynch

Mafia’s

Itachi Uchiha

Perks
Manykeyo Sharingan : allows the player to know what another player is lynching

Tsukoymi: Causes a person to be prevented from acting during any phase can be used only once per game

Susano’o : instant kill, can be used once per game

Madara Uchiha:

Perks:
Time/space Ninjutsu: allows player to nullify any attack send at him once, per game
Manykeyo Sharingan: allows the player to know what another player is lynching

Ultimate Tskyomi : 4 Civilians must be killed for this to active, this move equals game over, can only be used in the 4rd and final cycle...

Vali Lucifer

Perks
Dividing Gear: allows Vali to half the vote count against him
Balance Breaker: Nullifiies all damage from an single attack, once per game

Juggernaut Drive: equals instant kill, only used once vali’s been lynched

Roles will be randomly assigned

To lynch somebody use this format: [vote: lynch “put name here”]

Enjoy………

the game doesn't start till I say Day faze Begins :p

btw mafia's can use their ability only in the day phase, in the night phase all they can do is vote on a person to kill

also if any of the character want to use an ability send me pm/vm

so I can put the incoming action for the perk...

Participants

)Decalcomania-killed (civ)
2)Maid Kun (ego kun, aka egozi44)- modkilled (civ)
3)It'sAParadox- civ
4)kactaplb- Vali
5)UnownHGSS- Ise
6)Ralium- Itachi
7)AhGwee- Madara
8)X-Shiki-X- killed by Mafia Night phase, Cycle 1 (Minato Namikaze)
9)nawi- killed by Landmine in Day phase, Cycle 1 (Normal Civilian)
10)SamYeung46- civ
11)firedmn- civ
12)renano killed by Itachi Day phase , Cycle 2 (Eucliwood Hellscythe)
13)Vietx13- modkilled (Civ)
14) Uninstall- modkilled (civ)

Day Faze Start

the game has officially begun, all roles have been cast...

edit: guys I am extending to 4 cycles

MAFIA WINS

Last edited:
Day Phase Start

the game has started let all of the assumptions begin :)

edit: if any of the character want to use an ability remember you can only use it as it says in the decription. Also pm/vm so I can put the incoming action for it :p

Last edited:
Can you give us an example on how to start?

Also you should make a post when the night phase begins too =]

that's plan

basically all your doing is trying find out who is mafia or who is noit

just spam like you always do,

for example you notice something strange in the way that I am behaving

so you start to suspect me

which leads to you lynching me

mafia's will try to play it safe and not get lynched

sometime civ who don't post enough become suspicious and get lynched via bandwagon

btw after your lynched then only is your role reveal

anybody caught revealing their role = instant elimination...
edit if three more people vote for me I would be elminated but

if i am not then that only means I have a special role (Character role like itachi)

[vote lynch Sb]

make it bold and big so people can see it, we need to keep a tally of it aswell..

Last edited:
Ahh, so we can lynch someone in the morning~

Well then, here I go:

[vote: lynch Renano]

:runhappy:

we can

but you need to give reasons otherwise people might suspect you :p

also only people on the mafia side can kill at night

they can also collaborate with themselves

the civs can't tell who to trust....

i forgot to add please act according to your role please it makes so much more fun....

Ahh I see.

But I will be suspected for lynching Rennie no? I actually just wanted to see what would happen to me if I lynched her~

I have no real reason to suspect her, but then that's also why I'd suspect her too~

:runhappy:

this entire write up plus role handed out where my 3 hours went LOL

I hope you guys enjoy it, my first time ever attempting something like this :p

I can do it again if you guys like it so much :p

if you have any need of clarification I will try my best to fix it :p

by the way lynch a special role you need to ether lynch them twice or kill them via perk :p

i hope it makes sense...

Last edited:
I like the synopsis for the game. Not many people are active at the moment so there's not much going on. Have you slept yet since it was 5AM for you at the time?

I slept for an hour before eating my food for fasting now I am about sleep for two more or so hours

I wanted to get this going before I slept :p

I see. Well then, I'll end the inappropriate talk here and let this game continue. Good night Selvaria.

Let the games begin

i use my Rasengan to destroy nawi jk jk~

hmmm...still confused:wasclose:..so..you're minato ralium?

they are yet sleeping you need to pm me im your friend:ninja:

Last edited:
wait umm i think weib typed wrong ise gremory who is that~he either meant Issei Hyodo or rais gremory

Last edited:
hmm alright then yay now i wonder who is renano or samy or dice or shiki??

Last edited:
Curse my internet... It starts working for a few days and ends up screwing me over again.

well you know i think shiki has a role because weib said the his pm is full i wish i had a role would've been cool so whats you role firdmn??

I like to download big files. I don't think my internet provider is satisfied with the amount of bandwidth I am taking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.