Dr Yoshi

Mad Scientist
Nov 7, 2013
8MSqUgd4.jpg

Game Information and Download Links

About this game

Character Maker Trial

Last edited:
The demo is the entire game sans the game...I wouldn't be surprised if H demo would come as a patch...that or it will go the HS Shower Demo route and be an entirely separate application...

Quite a few things can be inferred from the Maker...one of which is that condom is making a return...

I've noticed too that the character cards were named corresponding to the thirty personalities...

Damn, is the Illusion site different.. I like what I see so far as far as koikatsu is concerned though. Just finished downloading the trial and will check it out in a bit. Good to see they think giving it a studio right from the start is the way to go this time.. No idea why they didn't come to the same conclusion with PH but, Whatever!

:alice_fall:

Damn, is the Illusion site different.. I like what I see so far as far as koikatsu is concerned though. Just finished downloading the trial and will check it out in a bit. Good to see they think giving it a studio right from the start is the way to go this time.. No idea why they didn't come to the same conclusion with PH but, Whatever!

:alice_fall:

I think they have to start from square one (in a sense) this time so it's for testing the waters. NEO was so extensive that it had to be expansion to HS and exclusive content for PH. Even then, it's still not clear if KK's will go HS (Expansion), PlayHome (Expansion+Exclusive) or HaremMate (Free) route...

...and I'll bet that the bow can't be nocked, as always...

Messed with Maker for a few hours...the premade girls all have the same pubes...and buffing the girl up messed up her navel... Also, I'm beginning to think about girls wearing chainmails to school...

Fiddled around with the trial for a bit. Seems pretty nice so far. I kind of wish that Illusion would also release a gameplay trial of sorts, but they most likely won't. It's gonna be a long wait to April.

Well, I've spent a little time in the maker and I have to admit, I don't know if I like this artstyle. Then again, I felt the same way about AA2 coming from AA1 and that grew on me quite nicely. Still, I'm finding it difficult to shape a body/breasts I'm happy with. I think it's the shadowing that's throwing me off.

Well, I've spent a little time in the maker and I have to admit, I don't know if I like this artstyle. Then again, I felt the same way about AA2 coming from AA1 and that grew on me quite nicely. Still, I'm finding it difficult to shape a body/breasts I'm happy with. I think it's the shadowing that's throwing me off.

Mmm...I have gripes about the weird shadowing myself...

I think the default shadowing they have chosen is weird as well. However, you can change it (if you are talking about the very sharp shadows present on the characters).

You can change the shadowing under configuration, as shown below:

View attachment 18622

Well your attachment didn't work but you pointed me in the right direction. I think she looks much better, thanks!

before_after.png

Just for future reference for others, the very first drop down menu on the config page changes the shadows.

drop_downmenu.png

I think the default shadowing they have chosen is weird as well. However, you can change it (if you are talking about the very sharp shadows present on the characters).

You can change the shadowing under configuration, as shown below:

UI translation??????

I'm surprised there isn't more hype after playing this demo. This is Illusion's best character creator yet. They made sure you can customize just about everything even down to whether or not your character's eyebrows float in front of their bangs or not.I was also shocked to see that you can customize textures on the character's clothing and underwear. If they've put this much extra effort into making the customizer this amazing, the game itself had better be really engaging. I'm quite impressed by the implications of this maker. It looks like AA2 on steroids.

Is there any way in the trial maker to adjust the volume levels? I normally listen to music while messing around with character makers, but the volume in this game is loud as hell on my system. I know that you have the option to turn the music off, but I have found no other options beyond that.

I end up with the female voice clips blasting from my speakers and scaring the crap outta me since i can't find a way to adjust volume. I have to lower my system volume to 3% in order for the voice volume to not roar from my speakers (but doing that makes all other volume levels in other programs so quiet that I can't hear them).

Is there any way in the trial maker to adjust the volume levels? I normally listen to music while messing around with character makers, but the volume in this game is loud as hell on my system. I know that you have the option to turn the music off, but I have found no other options beyond that.

I end up with the female voice clips blasting from my speakers and scaring the crap outta me since i can't find a way to adjust volume. I have to lower my system volume to 3% in order for the voice volume to not roar from my speakers (but doing that makes all other volume levels in other programs so quiet that I can't hear them).

In the maker, config (rightmost button - the same one as save/load, bottommost box), bottom two sliders. One should say BGM, and below it should be voices.

Reactions: Grimraven
I'm surprised there isn't more hype after playing this demo. This is Illusion's best character creator yet. They made sure you can customize just about everything even down to whether or not your character's eyebrows float in front of their bangs or not.I was also shocked to see that you can customize textures on the character's clothing and underwear. If they've put this much extra effort into making the customizer this amazing, the game itself had better be really engaging. I'm quite impressed by the implications of this maker. It looks like AA2 on steroids.

Everyone is more or less praising the maker (need more haircuts tho) but the hype is contained since we don't know anything about the gameplay and it seems to be a Artifical Academy lite on this side (no itneractions between NPCs for example).

The update version is already up. Can you upload that version too, please. I can't download that version through illusion webpage, gives me an error. Also, thank you for sharing.

I took a look at the illusion website's update today, (google translate worked surprisingly well) and I checked out the "school life" description page. You'll be able to free roam around the school, meet girls as they're doing various activities and then invite them for sex in different places. This game is basically a school mate sequel with full customization options! I am SUPER excited for this! I loved school mate. There looks to be actual gameplay for the first time in a millennia! 35 different personalities, awesome customization, and actual gameplay... I might actually order a physical copy of this to go along with AG3 and @Homemate that I have on my shelf. Please don't let this game suck Illusion!

Long time no see! I come back to this great news! I've tried my hand a few lower-key characters from a lesser known game. Let me know if you have any advice! (They're still work-in-progress!)

Digi_chara_zpsdixwagoj.png

Will this game enable us to do thinks AA2 engine was not powerful enough for? Like classroom wide Orgies for example.

Groping is a great addition to an AA-clone. If they also add some subway map for chikan play, it'd be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.