What's the funniest anime you've ever watched?

Von

Crustaceous Deity
Feb 28, 2013
Everybody loves a good comedy, right?
I think Cromartie High School was the funniest for me so far~

I think the funniest anime I have seen is Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? I really hope a third season is aired!

Nichijou takes the cake and runs away with it for me. I love that show. FLCL is a good mix of awesome and funny, and the first season of Baka to Test was really good.

Bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan, i recommend this to anyone, only 3 episodes, it was hilarious.

Hard to pick for me, so I'll name a few of the funnier ones (in my opinion ofcourse) :3

- Nichijou
- Seto no Hanayome
- Mitsudomoe
- MM!

Hard to pick, but Nichijou tops the list for me, few animes have made me laugh out loud as hard and as often as that one has.

Gintama is a very close second, if not tying with Nichijou. I initially didn't think I'd like it, but it's quickly become one of my favourites.

Also I'd place such titles as Yuru Yuri, Milky Holmes, Joshiraku, and Sunred right up there with Gintama on the list of funniest animes.

From What i tought maybe Daily Live of High Scool Boys.
Indeed!!! It just Hilarious as I tought hahaha...

Kore wa zombie desu ka (includ 2.nd season)?

Suzumiya Haruhi no yuuutsu (and the second season and movie)

etc.

Love Hina ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

also baka test, GTO, To Love Ru, Green Green :D

Dotto Koni Chan... great series. The absurd surrealist humor its superb. There was this time when
i watched a chapter and couldnt stop laughin... i feard that my jaw was going to dislonge itself cuz i couldnt
close it no matter how much i tried. It was just too funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/