Yumina the Ethereal Discussion Thread

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; if you don't complete the all 3 routes... you wont be able to open the final chapter scenario, well not unless you used the completed *ahem* savedata...

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; if you don't complete the all 3 routes... you wont be able to open the final chapter scenario, well not unless you used the completed *ahem* savedata...
Hehe, and that's my solution ;) When I downloaded the game I thought that I won't play all routes, so I downloaded the savegame with the game :D

just finished second route (kirara) yesterday
only remain is ai route but dunno when i finish her route

A short advice for everyone who plays the game:

In chapter 4 you need Null Silencer on level 2 and in chapter 7 on level 3 ... otherwise the battles will be very hard :D

Ok, forget it, I won't play a second route. I'm at chapter 8 now and I played over 40h ... I know, the story might be interesting, but the fights are so damn annoying later on.
as you say if isn't upgrade that skill battle will hard

it's only me or battle in kirara route was more hard than yumina route (that f***ing Giant ED)

This walkthrough was very helpful. - http://omoteura2.com/yumina/chart_n06.html

Without it I had no idea which events I should choice. Now I have completed the events for Ayumu's and Ai's skils expect for Chapter 4 because there weren't enough time for this, so I choose Ayumu's and Kirara's skills there.

But now I have no idea why I could choose only 4 events and three Battles in chapter 6. After that there were only Training and Shop left.

The events were The Academy and the Federation, Combat Training, Science Fiction and Traitor.

Edit: Seems like I am in Ai Route now and there are very few event in chapter 6 of this route.

Last edited:
Definitely recommend completing Ai's route first because of the awesome bonus skills you'll get (dunno about the others though; I'm going through Kirara's route now).

I've been resetting my skill points every so often and trying to discover what skills are to be leveled up in order to get the skill-specific weapon upgrades. So far I've found Ayumu and Ai's Ethereal weapon, Yumina's attack staff and Kirara's... well, I'm in the process of finding that one out now. I've written them all in Notepad, so if you guys like I can put it up here (though it's still incomplete).

^you don't need to try that hard... if you complete ALL of the route, by the end of the game, you'll have level 99 and almost maxed your ability!

Have some tips for kirara route last battle? The boss spam healing on himself like no tomorrow. And I notice he sometimes double heal. Seriously wth. I'm done with yumina route already and I'm lvl 64 on hard mode.

EDIT:
Ok I defeated him... after reading the old post, Null Silencer is really a life saver. I have never use this skill, not even once. Because I rarely found an enemy using continues skill so I forgot about what this skill does.

A little guide for defeating him; empty his blast skill set with a few skill like heartbeat, after he can't blast your skill anymore he'll be using his healing skill. To stop this use the Null Silencer. Then just attack him, if he start healing just Null Silencer him again. This helps if your level is higher than him so you don't have to heal yourself too much.

Last edited:
here's a tip for anyone that having trouble with BOSS fight... just remember to level up ai's interrupt blast type skill! with that no boss could stand a chances!

Can anyone give me some advice about getting nayuta h scene and how to unlock true route. So far I already finished ai, kirara, and yumina route. I am not yet finished the quest at midorstan, is that the problem?

[MENTION=768]wisnumurti[/MENTION]; for getting nayuta H, ayumu must obtain "Absolute Horizon" skill... try follow on Nayuta trails in chapter 4 for getting it! and remember to use the skill when fighting her!

and yes, you have to complete midorstan arc!

http://digitalvncloud.blogspot.com/2013/09/yumina-ethereal-walkthrough-work-in.html

Read that blog post to make things easier for you. It has also many info in the comments below if the above info doesn't give you what you want.

Im really impressed you guys got so far, even following a guide im having difficulty :/
Specifically it seems I have trouble with the battle after chapter 4 (the robot suits). I tried starting a new game on the kirara route because im better at the game then when I started, but evidently there's less chances to level up that way. Does anyone have any tips?

Also, where is this save game you guys are referring to?

Also, where is this save game you guys are referring to?
Here is a full save of the game. This doesn't help you with the fights but it unlocks all CG's ... and I think there's a section to review all of the endings as well, but I'm not sure, can't remember that well :D

go to ordacle often! try only following char route that you want to conquer, means you have to sacrifice some H event during the tournament!
Doesn't that mean I also miss out on important abilities? Maybe im following the guide too much to the letter and should skip 1 or 2 parts of a chapter for the ordacle.

Here is a full save of the game. This doesn't help you with the fights but it unlocks all CG's ... and I think there's a section to review all of the endings as well, but I'm not sure, can't remember that well :D
What should I do after I extract it? I still don't know which one is the save file in my yumina folder, is it the yumina.log file?

What should I do after I extract it? I still don't know which one is the save file in my yumina folder, is it the yumina.log file?
There are two .bin files in the folder and one .txt file. Copy the two .bin files and then use the search function of Windows to find out where the game files are located, since I don't know. The .txt file says
C:\Documents and Settings\ユーザー名\My Documents\Will\輝光翼戦記 天空のユミナ\ ... for Windows 2000/XP
or
C:\Users\ユーザー名\Documents\Will\輝光翼戦記 天空のユミナ\ ... for Windows Vista

If you found out where the original Yumina000.bin and Yumina001.bin are located, open the folder and replace them with the two from the download.

There are two .bin files in the folder and one .txt file. Copy the two .bin files and then use the search function of Windows to find out where the game files are located, since I don't know. The .txt file says
C:\Documents and Settings\ユーザー名\My Documents\Will\輝光翼戦記 天空のユミナ\ ... for Windows 2000/XP
or
C:\Users\ユーザー名\Documents\Will\輝光翼戦記 天空のユミナ\ ... for Windows Vista

If you found out where the original Yumina000.bin and Yumina001.bin are located, open the folder and replace them with the two from the download.
I can't find both of them
I also tried in my location C:\Games\Jast Densetsu\Yumina (I'm using win7 home premium) but there're no other yumina.bin files

Then maybe they are hidden in one of the sub folders in AppData. If you can't see that folder go to the system settings, folder options and choose "Show hidden files/folders etc." (I don't know the message in English, since my language is German) and then go to User - AppData and search there. If it's not there I don't know.

Then maybe they are hidden in one of the sub folders in AppData. If you can't see that folder go to the system settings, folder options and choose "Show hidden files/folders etc." (I don't know the message in English, since my language is German) and then go to User - AppData and search there. If it's not there I don't know.
okay thanks
actually I have error problem and I uninstalled it, I think that's my save data's problem. I tried to extract only yumina1.dat and I found out that my bg0000.wag is broken --
Is there anyway to fix it?
Maybe I must redownload all the yumina1.dat file ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」