You Might Be An Otaku If...

What was that song, umm can not remember it ahh!!!! I got it in my head, but anyway: 2D Love is driving me mad, driving me crazy!!!! LOL! Was the song Jungle Love? YES That was it LOL!

You might be an Otaku if you have panties, or underwear with your favorite anime on them...I got a pair with Joe from Burst Angel on em, Jan found them some place lol

You might be an otaku if you have one of these :

28213006.jpg

OMG OMG OMG! I want one of those, I saw them 1 time on sale somewhere, but have not been able to find it again, it was like 30$ or something! GRRR!!! lol want want want want!! gimme! please! hehe Oppai Mouse-pad! of YOKO! WHEWT! what more could ya ask for!

You might be an otaku if the above reaction is done by you when you see an oppai mouse pad you want :P

:( instead of telling me WHERE to get it, I get poked at :( LOL! Kiddin kiddin :) but yea, where was that on sale LOL!?

You might be an Otaku if you offer to do ANYTHING your partner asks if they will buy you a new Anime, or Pre-Order figurine ect. that is available that you can not afford at the moment.

You might be an otaku if you work a part time job on top of a full time job to support your anime needs.

You might be an Otaku if when you saw someone in a cute outfit at the mall you screamed KAWAII!!!

You might be an otaku if instead of using cute, thank you, good morning you say kawaii, arigatou, ohayo

You might be an Otaku if your other 1/2 asks you to take your Anime body pillows off the bed....

You might be an otaku if you are up til 2AM or later chatting on an anime forum.

You might be an Otaku if you wake up and realize the time and run out the front door drinking your juice, putting cloths on, and in a total panic.

You might be an Otaku if you all the above and then running with toast in your mouth.
*Hmm...I feel deja vu*

You might be an otaku if purchase survival gear strictly for camping out in front of a store to be one of the first to get the newly released items.

you might be an otaku if your arms go shwoopy woopy sometimes when you're scared or triumphant.

You might be an otaku if your closet consists of a maid outfit, a sailor outfit, and a kimono. (Yes Kimmy I know you have them all :P )

You're an otaku and a woman so it's obvious that you have those outfits :P

You might be an otaku if when pressed about what you have you avoid the situation altogether :P

You might be an Otaku, if you wear your outfits for no reason around then house :)

LOL Kimmy.

You might be an otaku if you have more manga than you do books around the house.

You mint be an Otaku if you have a private picture stash of your favorite Anime character, or Idol hidden deep in your hard drive.

You might be an otaku if you use a vacation day from work to go to a convention.

I would do that LOL! :P

You might be an Otaku if you freak out because a Anime Convention is coming to your town and you must choose Food, Bills, OR, Anime and your favorite artist signing the newest Manga, or Anime DVD release at the Con.

You might be an otaku if you sing a Japanese song word for word but don't know what it means.

WAHAHAHA! like the beginning of Ghost in the Shell, Jan LOVES the opening song for that, she knows it word for word, and sings it all the time with or without the music (She has a beautiful voice) but she has NO FREAKING IDEA what she is saying HAHAHAH!
I like that song to :) and Lithium Flower from GITS.

You might be an Otaku if you feel you must dress in Cosplay while talking on these forums.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.