World of Warships Admirals Lounge!

Re: World of Warships Admirals Lounge

Actually 26 is wipe for OBT but it's not actual OBT. OBT is confirmed for end of June so probably next monday.
The new skills are nice, Atago is amazing and i haven't seen Midway yet

"We are wiping it all, so once the Open Beta begins, everybody starts on an equal footing."

^ Not so much of equal footing if wiping take place 3 days before people can go into OBT?

"Starting with Open Beta, you will be able to reap the benefits of having a premium account shared among all 3 “World of…” titles."

^ This also happens tomorrow, so to me it sounds like the open beta is happening tomorrow, 26th is pretty much "end of June". Plus the fact that if you really want a huge bunch of people playing, you would want to release it near the weekend so more people will be free, than to say release it in the beginning of the week where more people will probably be at work?

Welp I only played for a week so the wipe doesn't bother me much.

Well i got scammed, great way to start OBT.

129d92764397bdb84c792cfc6a240547.png

Remember kids, don't trust russians. not trying to be xenophobic or generalize

That's going to leave a big dent on WG's track record...

They are giving the ship but not the slots, week premium and gold. Oh well it's something

Hmm? Looks like there was a thread for Warships. I'm on the NA server.

I still have my Murmansk so I'm happy. I just checked it an hour ago and she still works fine~

Grinding 2 accounts at the same time is hard~

Haven't advanced much.

Main account:
Kuma about 3/4 exp
Kawachi
Wakatake 3/4 exp

Sub account/Brother's account:
St.Louis
Isokaze 1/2
Tenryuu

I'm mostly at Tier I since I haven't started since the wipe. NA warships go~

Why is II - Chester so crap even with her refit. :( My first sunk.. by a bot BB. :eek:
Stinks that I got randomly placed at the top alone with 2-3 enemies on my side. 4 allies in the middle all went downwards. What is this..? Next time it happens I'm running away. Never engage alone, especially when you're on a sucky Chester.

Play random battles when possible...it should get you away from Chester faster.

My kill count on Erie is a lot higher than when I'm on Chester. Really trying my best to ditch her.
How do I get more star points? There's once where I had 3 kills but the guy who kill only 2 gets more points then me. 190+ to 300+
Also need tips on where to critically damage a BB. I manage to kill one by sheer luck and server disconnect me after. Seriously.. EU server :@

My kill count on Erie is a lot higher than when I'm on Chester. Really trying my best to ditch her.
How do I get more star points? There's once where I had 3 kills but the guy who kill only 2 gets more points then me. 190+ to 300+
Also need tips on where to critically damage a BB. I manage to kill one by sheer luck and server disconnect me after. Seriously.. EU server :@

Its not always about kills, since people can just wait for last hit, people can easily do that! Experience depending on who you engage (e.g. Tier I engaging a Tier III will yield the more experience than say you engaging ships of same tier), objective control (e.g. defending cap, assisting cap). As far as I'm concern, you surviving the battle will not yield more exp (but generally speaking the more you stay alive, the more you should be doing anyway).

As for how to hunt, I'll pass you to our Citadel expert [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION], he's probably the best ship hunter, regarding on ship/class he plays (since he did have Yamato, Montana, Shimakaze, Gearing, DM before the wipe xD)

You're on EU server? Well I'm ArturiaSeibaPendragon, feel free to add me! xD

Reactions: FireShark

Also need tips on where to critically damage a BB.
For BB engagement, aim for the citadel aka boilers, magazine. In case you don't know where they are, the magazine locate directly under the guns, ships hull. The boilers are bigger and easier to hit, which is below the smoking chimney. Also, only 200mm or bigger caliber can penetrate a BB belt. Your penetration widely varies.

Tip on determining enemy ships: look for its smoke trail, you will see if it max speed, slow speed, stand still, or reverse.

It is relatively harder to citadel unless you're under 15km range. If it is an you're a IJN vs USN capital ship, always stay above 15km range, the USN capitals have heavy hull armor but its deck armor doesn't have much to account for, any shot land on its chimney is likely citadel.

I'm currently retire from the game until they fucking make a decision on the game mechanism, it is a terrible mess now.

What exactly is the difference between exp and free exp?

You must be new to the World of series...

EXP (full name undistributed EXP) is only for the vehicle you earn it on, while you can use free EXP on any vehicle provided you get enough and have all the necessary prerequisites.

Theoretically, you can use free EXP to go all the way from tier 1 to 10 if you can convert all that EXP from somewhere, but for now WoWS's unified account is only for premium and nothing else.

Bloody hell ISLAND!! Just because of it I couldn't launch my torps properly for the final kill. What are those medals for?
9kPIKzf.jpg

B11BVUw.jpg

My 2nd PVP actually. First PVP had me test waters by FF for fun. Got First blood then starts to sink allies and leave game. :D Reason? BB should help kill other BB, not sit back and wait.

Medals get you flags which you can mount on your ships. They add more exp, more money etc etc depending on the flag. I think it's level seven where flags become available.

I just got to taste of how broken Carriers are. My last game had Hoshou single handed sunk 3 ships, for fk sake it's just a Hoshou! Me in Tenryuu and 2 other BB sunk in a span of a few minutes.

She manual torpedo drop from both side about 2.9 KM away. How the heck you avoid that while engaging what's in front of you?
Her planes also flew pass destroyer on my side and still have 4 bars of health(?)

I'm dropping out of games with CV next time.

I just got to taste of how broken Carriers are. My last game had Hoshou single handed sunk 3 ships, for fk sake it's just a Hoshou! Me in Tenryuu and 2 other BB sunk in a span of a few minutes.

She manual torpedo drop from both side about 2.9 KM away. How the heck you avoid that while engaging what's in front of you?
Her planes also flew pass destroyer on my side and still have 4 bars of health(?)

I'm dropping out of games with CV next time.

Unless they changed it again, the first few Tier CV cannot manual drop anymore I thought? 2.9 km is by no means a manual drop, that's the automatic one if I remember correctly, and yes, low Tier CV is absolute pain in the ass to go against if you've no CV on your team to counter it with fighter (and you would hope is USS CV because IJN CV vs IJN CV its just stupid, its pure RNG who's fighter gonna get shot down first, same applies to USS vs USS, but USS vs IJN, USS fighter squad will win due to just more planes and better fighters early tier). If you ask me, to deal with a CV going for you is just like how you deal with a Destroyer, you see the plane in a distance, start watching where the plane is to you, this is especially easy if you're in a ship that can turn rudder very well (e.g. Destroyer/Cruiser), this might be very dangerous (because this could expose your broadside to other enemy ships which is equally dangerous) but keep your ship pointing towards their plane, this is because planes usually comes in at the side to launch torp (the automatic launch do that) to ensure more torpedo hits, if you keep point your ships towards the plane the plane will have to keep flying around in order to drop, if the CV captain decide he don't want to wait and launch straight ahead of you, well those torps normally just miss because of spread or its very easy to dodge since its coming straight towards you. Its more about anticipation and how to deal with it, trust me I do this a lot in my BB (I learnt how CV work by playing CV xD) Lower Tier ships tend to have no AA or very little AA, this means that even when planes fly over ships, normally they're not shot down (unless they decide to run into a Yuubari, which is one of the most stupid thing you can do as a CV captain at that Tier since Yuubari at Tier IV have probably one of the best AA at its tier).

No auto but still pain in the ass.:@ I cant imagine how auto would be like now.

Actually, my side is engaging 2-3 cruisers at that time, below 10KM. We can't afford to turn around or focus on the planes at the same time. Its pretty hard. Our CV is the US one but no idea what she's doing. Sending dive bombs and no results.

No auto but still pain in the ass.:@ I cant imagine how auto would be like now.

Actually, my side is engaging 2-3 cruisers at that time, below 10KM. We can't afford to turn around or focus on the planes at the same time. Its pretty hard. Our CV is the US one but no idea what she's doing. Sending dive bombs and no results.

Well everyone have to start somewhere :P Are you on at the moment, want to play some games together (as I remember you're on EU side?)

Flags are available at account level 7. Not all medal will get you flags though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US