Why the World Didn't End Yesterday.

Wow, you know a lot about this. o: Is it because Apocalyptic stuff interests you or is it because you like to laugh at the absurdity of everyone? Mine would be the latter, were I as diligent in my end of the world studies as you. xD

Do people do this for the shits and giggles? Like *hey guys, lets ALL say that the world is gonna end on some random date and troll the hell out of people who believe it*

Izaya. The answer is Izaya. He's behind it all! Oh, what a troll. e.e

*Girly voice* Oh, Izaya, Saaaave meeee.

*Same girl voice* we all know how much madly in love with me than you are with Mizu-loli over there tee-hee

Wow, you know a lot about this. o: Is it because Apocalyptic stuff interests you or is it because you like to laugh at the absurdity of everyone? Mine would be the latter, were I as diligent in my end of the world studies as you. xD

Nah, I just watched this video which had that list...

(It's at ~8:13 or so)

I actually came across that video because I'd read a bit about this ZetaTalk site and read about their crazy predictions of a pole shift coming Dec 21 2012 and I went back to their site to see what excuse she'd made up for it not happening... When I checked her twitter I saw...

NASA’s David Morison and JPL’s Don Yeomans don’t want you to listen to Nancy Lieder, so DO that! http://t.co/dHLMhcce

So I ended up watching that video. It's kinda funny that she even bothered linking it since it just debunks her. But if you look at some of the videos she's posted then you quickly realize how much of a crazy conspiracy theorist this person is...

I'd watch that video, but jeez it's 52 minutes long o_o It's surprising how many people have worried so much about 12/21/12, too. They were most likely very embarrassed that nothing happened, eh? xD

Yeah. If you look at some of that crazy lady's youtube videos you see comments like this...

I was a very happy person and a regular guy until 2007. Someone I knew told me about planet x, annunaki and etc.

I have changed since and I dont think I am a happy person since. I want this crap to end and I want to go back to my normal life. Tomorrow is the day of my life. I will die when planet x hits or I will forget everything about the crap.If we are alive tomorrow forget about this crappy woman and get back to normal and get together with your family and friends and live a quality time

I must agree with Derder Ewrty I have stopped my life the last 5 years since I started thinking about this shit, glad it's gonna end one way or the other

I honestly feel bad for these people... :/

That actually is kind of sad. o-o Wasting years on preparing for an Apocalypse. Hey, at least it's all over now, like that guy mentioned. But I'm willing to bet that he'll be a bit disappointed that he spent so much time on 'getting ready' for nothing.

I'll just say for lolz that the world didn't end cause it was the day Gangnam Style hit 1 billion views on Youtube :P

well I douth the world will end there are still prophecies waaaaaay after 2013

if it wanna end, so be it! what can we do?
only "sick" ppl will think of all this!
enjoy life to the fullest while we are still here.
it will only come to an end when the ozone layer gets thinner each year!
so... do plant more greens!

if it wanna end, so be it! what can we do?
only "sick" ppl will think of all this!
enjoy life to the fullest while we are still here.
it will only come to an end when the ozone layer gets thinner each year!
so... do plant more greens!

Actually, it's going to end to overpopulation. You see, our planet can only sustain a human population of about 2 billion. But right now we're already over 7 billion, and we'll be at 9 billion by 2050.

It's sad to say, but with so many people against things like eugenics, we don't really have much hope as a species. People still flip their shit over something like abortions. Man just imagine how eugenics would go over...

I wrote a blog about it if you want the technical details.

But yeah, it'll be a slow and painful death of attrition. I do not envy our future generations.

Hmm so much other stuff to worry about besides the end of the world =.= 5 years is... sad... if god ends it suddenly then oh wells~ We wont even be aware of that...

I hope human population begins falling from this day. And by the way:
Wanted!
If you have seen this Heart 1
TrueHeart1.png
and/or this Heart 2
TrueHeart2.png
or can make one please report to me or [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;. We need only these hearts and in good quality. Anyone who succeeds to find them or makes them will receive compensations for their accomplishment.

Last edited:
Lol i expect most of the world to be like wtf when the apocalypse actually happens~

I was actually waiting for something big to happen. but sadly, as I expected, nothing really ever happens

I said it before and I'll say it again. If you want something to happen, MAKE IT HAPPEN. And for this page as well:
Wanted!
If you have seen this Heart 1
TrueHeart1.png
and/or this Heart 2
TrueHeart2.png
or can make one please report to me or [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;. We need only these hearts and in good quality. Anyone who succeeds to find them or makes them will receive compensations for their accomplishment.

I need allies to destroy the world, but I hate having allies... quite a dilemma

I will be honest, I texted or called most people I knew that day. Just in case the world would end, but it did not. I wonder why...or did something happen behind the scenes that none of us know about...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?
Amgoose wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to also upload this? Thanks

https://www.dlsite.com/aix/work/=/product_id/RJ01129839.html