My profile picture is a 'kurimanjū'. I've been enjoying 'Something Small and Cute Guy' lately, and he's my favorite character. This cute-looking kid is a middle-aged man who really likes drinking. She's a surprising character, so she's even cuter!
My profile picture is Haru Sagara from Tokyo Defender! It's not an otome game though... the game blends supernatural mystery storytelling, though it is still a joseimuke and i think everyone should try it!!!
I didn't expect to get so many comments in just one day!! I read through every single one, and it was so fun learning about characters I didn't know Thank you everyone for the explanations!
I love Tokimeki GS franchise, so when I change my pfp I pick from those characters. Right now my profile is Suzuka Kazuma from Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side 1st Love
I've been changing my profile picture for at least three times! The first one I had was just a picture of Kazui from the MILGRAM Vocaloid project. The second one was a screenshot of a cat I liked from Neko Atsume 2. And now my husband is my profile photo (Hanzo from Nightshade…his route is so far the best I've ever played).
This is my second profile picture! At first, it was a frowning Korilakkuma, but to welcome autumn, we changed the image to a cute baby bear, Cookie, holding a sweet potato
Yuki Cross from the Vampire Knight manga.
Tbh I don't enjoy reading Vampire all that much, the plot is kind of... a mess? But the art is soooo good! I love looking through the art book all the time.
Kikidi from Welcome to Dreamland! I guess you could say it's a CN Joseimuke gacha game. I liked his design so much he's sooo freaking cute to me that I immediately went to find out how I can get the game even though it basically has zero English-speaking presence.
Shion from Variable Barricade! And he's not even my favorite ;b I love the artstyle (Usuba Kageroo never disappoints, haha), and he's so pretty! I love androgynous, long-haired characters ;)
Tamon "Gloomyhara" from Tamon's B-Side! At the time when I was finally changing my pfp from the default one, I was really enjoying the anime. The premise of idols with duality was like cat nip for me. I like both themes on their own, but together? Hell yes! The characters were all fun and I liked Utage as a heroine too, but Gloomyhara's gap moe was just too strong, too moe, I had to make him my new pfp