Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who's in your profile picture?? 👀

My profile picture is a 'kurimanjū'. I've been enjoying 'Something Small and Cute Guy' lately, and he's my favorite character. This cute-looking kid is a middle-aged man who really likes drinking. She's a surprising character, so she's even cuter!
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
My profile picture is Haru Sagara from Tokyo Defender! It's not an otome game though... the game blends supernatural mystery storytelling, though it is still a joseimuke and i think everyone should try it!!! 🤝
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
Aisaka Taiga from toradora!! <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> she kinda reminds me of myself a little, so that's why she's my pfp!
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha
I love Tokimeki GS franchise, so when I change my pfp I pick from those characters. Right now my profile is Suzuka Kazuma from Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side 1st Love
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbeulha