Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

which otome game is unforgettable to you, and why?

deluluscious

Active member
Distinguished
Aug 20, 2025
464
107
for me, it is mr love. it was the first otome game i seriously got into, so it holds a special place in my memory. unfortunately, the global server has already shut down, so i can no longer play it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: redcatdream
Probably JackJeanne!

I've played a lot of otome games with beautiful character art since I was young, like Amnesia and CollarxMalice, illustrated by Mai Hanamura. I love her gorgeous arts.

So when I bought JackJeanne on switch and first started playing, I was honestly shocked by the character sprites. I thought, "Why do they look so simple?!"

But as I kept playing and saw more and more CGs, I completely changed my mind. It's such a cute and heartwarming story with an amazing cast of characters. Even the characters you can't romance get several CGs of their own. There are also CGs showing the whole cast performing together, which really made me feel how much love Sui Ishida put into every single character.
Thank you so much, Sui Ishida-sensei!
(Though I guess you can really tell that manga artists aren't used to drawing visual novel sprites, lol.)