What's the funniest anime you've ever watched?

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

tumblr_nafetim3an1r0wlweo1_500.gif

This show! Literary girl scenes were the best.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I'm not watching that much anime (maybe one or two per season, if at all), but the funniest ones I saw so far were D-Frag, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. (SNAFU) and the last one would be Gamers!.

I wish there would be a second season of D-Frag. Didn't watch the second season of SNAFU so far. I put it on hold, since I don't like it if there's a further season which comes out a few years later. Until then I forgot everything, haha.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
So far for my the funniest is the parody made up by the author of attack on titans... Called "titans junior high" I don't remember well :P The well made references to the first season since chapter one are so hilarious!!!! "A must watch" anime ;)

"Gintama" is the funniest anime for me. GeraGera warai masu.
I also enjoyed "Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun."
The ending cover song "Taiyou ga Kureta Kisetsu" (good old Japanese song) was fun to listen to.

Surprisingly, the English dub for Golden Boy is pretty hilarious. Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoi yo!! Masaru-san is another good one that mad me laugh.

For the current season, I think Asobi Asobase is one of the funniest anime I have ever seen. The show revolves around 3 girls and their daily ridiculous endeavors. Give ep 1 a shot and you'll definitely be hooked!

Reactions: lconklejean
Yuushibu? I have something new to watch now! :D

Golden Boy is what pops into my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.