What kind guy you like in Otome games?

I don't really have a type but I do like the yandere type c:

Yandere kinda scare me, if he isn't voiced by my favorite seiyuus :gakuran_hide::nekopara_staaare: After all they are so love the heroine.
I'm little envy you that you can handle them~

Yandere kinda scare me, if he isn't voiced by my favorite seiyuus :gakuran_hide::nekopara_staaare: After all they are so love the heroine.
I'm little envy you that you can handle them~

X: They're a keeper once you realize you're in love with them though! My other go to type is the cold type or the older brother type x: A protective older person!

X: They're a keeper once you realize you're in love with them though! My other go to type is the cold type or the older brother type x: A protective older person!

I remember I played the route of very protective older brother, who in the end turned out to be a yandere :gakuran_shock: but it was not all bad, sort of.
Do you like childhood friends, fun and positive character or tsundere?

I remember I played the route of very protective older brother, who in the end turned out to be a yandere :gakuran_shock: but it was not all bad, sort of.
Do you like childhood friends, fun and positive character or tsundere?

Hmm, I like boys with a mixture of qualities! So it's hard to choose in an otome game when each boy are one type Q.Q! I do like tsundere because theyre so cute but maybe if everyone has a bit of yandere in them it'll be cool c:

Hmm, I like boys with a mixture of qualities! So it's hard to choose in an otome game when each boy are one type Q.Q! I do like tsundere because theyre so cute but maybe if everyone has a bit of yandere in them it'll be cool c:

So it all depends on the story and the character itself? :nekopara_pleased:

Reactions: espiekerella
Genki types but an added bonus would be a secret yandere. Kinda like Hamada Shinnosuke from TYB.:nyanmusu_happy:
Just the ones who just love the MC a lot. But it's really hard to narrow down, I guess it depends on the game.

i like that kind that is slight ドS (do S)
the dark, mystery type of guys (can't think of any at the moment)
then again i do like the sunny type of guy (aporon from kamigami no itazura)
btw my favorite VA is hirakawa daisuke and yusa kouji :happywhistle:

I like... the seemingly perfect guy who has talent, intelligence, status, and popularity, who's actually not really nice at all. With a touch of do-S and tsun-dere, he initially looks down on you, but when you prove yourself, he gives you credit properly. It's my greatest pleasure to turn the table on them and see these haughty guys fall helplessly in love with the MC. (Mwahahaha)

Yunoki-sama and Nii-sama...
I love you two----!!!
:nekopara_blush:

It depends on the story and character. :D

My favourite otome male game character is Souji Okita. He's a yandere character. xD

Smart, kindly & mature :nyanmusu_happy: NO TSUNDERE!

As a big fan of Tokimeki I loved Waka-sama sensei the most he's super smart/cute and hugged you a lot, I think >///<
although he didn't talk much sweet words but he was a mellow person..grrrrh!

Adding another one is Akagi, he was a hidden character in Toki2, right? I think playing his path was romantic. Can't remember why but loved it!!

Last edited:
I Actually like the character who feels real. So it's depends on character's story. Like Saeki teru from TMGS 2, He's not actually mr. perfect but because his parents demand him to be one so he become one. And Konno Senpai from TMGS 3 because he try harder to be a dependable student council pres. :chuuni_kira:

but if the specific type......
Maybe A tsundere? (Glasses is a plus) :gakuran_excited:

Last edited:
TSUNDERES FTW!!! :puniko_thumbsup:
Plus, the mysterious yet beautiful characters and the naive yet cute in a natural way? haha
It really depends on the plot though. Sometimes, even if the character is interesting, if the story is boring you end up not really liking them e_e

I love tsundere characters!
Like Lagi from WoF, Kakouton from Jyuzaengi, Kyouka from Meikoi and so on :gakuran_cute:

i love many kinds love the poor personality (don't know what they call it in Japanese) and mysteries guys lastly tsunderes ^^

My type change whenever I play otome game
Kyoya,chiaki in Corda, IKKI in amnesia, Lupin in Code:realize etc...

My number one guy of all time is actually Fujiyama Arashi from Tokimeki GS 3rd...... I feel like I'm fell in love for him as a person (well, if only he's a person, sigh.........)

Basically I love hardworking guys, stupid and tend to hurt others feelings (esp. girls) without realizing it, goody-goody, kind of.
May be tsundere would be nice, and do-M guy also would be more preferable :nyanmusu_happy:

I actually find it cute when the guy is tsundere. Like Jiwoo from Dandelion. But I also like guys who are funny and a bit perverted lol

What kind of guy I like huh..hmm actually it changes but generally its the playful,clever and super sweet type I guess~

Tsunderes...at the start of the game. Love the moment when they changed into deredere for their loved ones~

The player, bad ass, two timing type characters are a rarity in gaming.

Love to see a game where you can turn the tables on the cheater, then totally mess with their heads :innocent:

Any recommendations for games that fit that genre would also be appreciated :fulfilled:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US