Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

what genre manga that you like?

I love shoujo manga that actually have a plot besides the main romance. Some of my faves are Skip Beat! and Yona of the Dawn. I do enjoy some high school setting slice-of-life shoujo romance sometimes, but it gets a little tired.
 
If there's no romance I don't even touch it with a ten foot pole. I get so bored of anything that has nothing to do with romance, no matter how good the plot.
 
Maybe because I've been consuming fantasy from other media (books and games) whenever I read manga these days it's almost always slice of life and romance
 
romance, shoujo, comedy, slice of life, historical, sometimes fantasy! gl is cute too..♡ I cant do tragedy or psychological though
 
i've read many genres, and i like them as long as the story quality and art style are good for me. but i enjoy josei the most.
 
I like daily life, romance, fantasy I read all genres.but I don't like action
 
I really enjoy manga that blend genres—such as school life mixed with romance, or history combined with fantasy. However, the "slice of life" genre holds the top spot in my heart 😊 While many people might find slice-of-life stories a bit boring, I personally find them incredibly healing, entertaining, and humorous.
 
Psychological suspense, detective noir, and dark fantasy. I love stories with moral ambiguity, heavy atmosphere, and slow-burn character dynamics where the tension feels real.
 
I love romantic fantasy shoujo manga. I'm obsessed with hero & demon lord, knight & princess tropes.
 
I really like psychology fantasy action and mystery slice of life shonen sometimes romance not really in genre manger but for yuri I would say fantasy and slice of life romance
 
Honestly, I like pretty much any genre as long as the story is good and engaging!
 
I usually love seinen, psychological, horror, mystery, tragedy, drama, josei, bl, and shoujo genres.
But I'll read anything as long as the story is good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lambdadelta
Fantasy, romance, villainess, comedy, psychological, I read anything that looks interesting. Now, I like to read horror genre too
 
Romance/psychological! (And smut😏)
1791549253496.png
 
Otome Isekai has been my bread and butter for over a decade. Nowdays I can predict the plot twists like the back of my hand because it's a pattern but it makes me so happy and I never seem to run out of titles. I also read a lot of BL and R18 romance