I'll pick up anything that I find interesting or that I feel would make for a quick, "morbid curiosity satisfying" read, so I suppose I'm a bit of an omnivore myself and I'm generally not shy about getting out of my comfort zone.
The only things I have hard limits with and refuse to read are things with content on the "this is legitimately one of my mental triggers" side of things because I read stuff to wind down, not to have days-long paranoid fits or worse. I fortunately haven't run into too much content that fit the bill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Lately though I've been more into collecting manga physically and borrowing manga from the library since I have a better time reading physical manga than focusing on scans, so I've been very slow and coincidentally am kind of going through a shonen phase lately. Just yesterday I saw that they're publishing a new edition of Yu Gi Oh in my country and I'm considering starting the collection simply because it'd be a good occasion to actually start reading it, there are a bunch of classic shonen that I still haven't read yet LMAO