Me too!!the walking dead game season 1! especially the final episode... c':
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too!!the walking dead game season 1! especially the final episode... c':
Persona 3 Portable, Twisted Wonderland Book 7 there's a certain part I'm quite sensitive to it.

That scene in 2077 and the endings had me in tears during my first playthough. Looking forward to crying over Titanfall 2 whenever I get around to playing it.Titanfall 2.
BT-7274 dying in the end and tossing their pilot to safety so he wouldn't die with them broke my heart. I got so attached to that mech in the game that it wasn't funny.
Cyberpunk 2077.
Jackie's death broke me after the segment where you get the Johnny chip. Just hearing V saying goodbye to him arguably made it worse.