What game are you currently playing?

MU Legend, though since I've no interest in PVP things are rapidly turning boring. :bored:

Was playing the heck out of the updated Heroes of the Storm brawl. Lost 14 times before we made it! :samuraihero:

Batman : Arkham Knight (XBox One) . After so long I have decided it's time for me to play the DLC.

姫様LOVEライフ! -もーっと!イチャイチャ☆ぱらだいす!-
Changed my mind, got this first: 初情スプリンクル
In my list for December month I've: 春音アリス*グラム,
桜ひとひら恋もよう or パニカル・コンフュージョン.
Adding: 枯れない世界と終わる花.

Last edited:
Back to CKII after a day of MU Legend. Think I've seen almost everything the latter has to offer, so I'm almost done with it. :fag:

Reactions: espiekerella
HoTS, winning a game we all decided was an impossible one. Comeback kings ahoy! :XD:

Crusader Kings II running since my other game is on maintenance until past my bedtime. :digoil:

Trying to 100% Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception before I move on to Mask of Truth.

Rare for a game to make me actually want to 100% it. Will eventually get to 100% Nier: Automata and Fate/Extella.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Fate/GO....

My inability to get Stheno is seriously about to bring me to tears. I don't even need her between Jack and Camillia....but I must have the 3 sisters! *sigh*

ウィッチャー:ザ・ボードゲーム in steam, it's 7x price as a board game, graphics are gorgeous, but setting a game manually is hell without computer organizing your stuff.

Play testing my own tabletop game, might be ready before summer 2018,
I'm building slowly, since I make too complex plans that crush my previous idea.

Tomorrow last time, with quality printer from this galaxy and might do picture testing for 2 hours after my ''routine day''.

Last edited:
And now it's installed [141128] [ういんどみるOasis] 春風センセーション!:menft:
Downloading was sloppy for quite nice game it has very low amount of seeders, I hope it's now faster. I'll seed for 9 months.
2 weeks dling with snail speed, now it should be at least 200 kb/s, lol. Already shared 4 times +75%, more than I downloaded myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!