What game are you currently playing?

Visual Novel:
  • Rewrite
    I have finished 3 routes so far, being Lucia, Chihaya and recently Kotori. Starting Shizuru soon.​

App games:
  • Divine Gate JP
    There is a whole bunch of updates soon to come, celebrating their 3rd anniversary and like. It seems like their going to collaborate with Magi some point.​
  • Brave Frontier Global
    I'm mostly just on for the daily login rewards.​
  • Girlfriend Beta
    Daily needs of waifu's​
    :mini_sulk:

Other than that, I'm switching around with Devil Survivor 2 game for DS. I know it's really old now, and I am aware with the Record Breaker version, but do not own a 2DS/3DS. However, I am just getting to know the Shin Megami Tensei series and I find Devil Survivor to be a good start for me.

1. Clash of Clans (Android)
2. Brave Frontier (Android)
3. Kingdom (VN) - Claire Stainbach route - after wandering some time and doing trial and error, finally I found away how to take the class :D

Playing the ahistorical world of a Malaccan Empire that first sailed around South Africa and invaded Portugal in search of riches (well, that latter hasn't happened yet, lol) in Europa Universalis 4.

Yakyuken Special, a strip rock, paper, scissors game. I suspect the computer is cheating to cockblock me, but I can't prove it.

I mostly play overwatch at the moment. Been playing dark souls 3 all day to prepare for the DLC coming out today. Been a serious grind trying to get through all the bosses.

Still the usual staple, but I've planned a series of VNs to check up on. :learning:

Pounding out some more games in HoTS when not scheming in CK2.

PC: Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Yes, I love exploring places and driving even if it's through my PC.
Mobile: グリモア~私立グリモワール魔法学園~ - Started this recently.
VN: Amanari - This short thing should've been finished 2 months ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!