What game are you currently playing?

Mainly playing Assassin's Creed Yingling hall, have time to play short visual novel game

just finished helping friend on Dark Souls 3, now starting Demon's Souls Remake.

Alternating between Genshin Impact, Eternal Return:Black Survival, and Stream Raiders. :goodtea:

Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis, Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd (PC) and Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko (Wii U)

Last edited:
Just finished Detroit: Become Human yesterday. Back to Genshin and Eternal Return.

Phanatsy Star Online 2: New Genesis, Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Scarlet Nexus (PC) and Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko (Wii U)

Phanatsy Star Online 2: New Genesis, Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Scarlet Nexus (PC) and Zero: Nuregarasu no Miko (PC and Nintendo Switch)

Snowrunner. Amur region ain't gonna fix itself, besides, still need to arrange rocket launch.

Elden ring. Man, I've been obsessed with this game, despite how angry it makes me.

A whole load of Frostpunk, but now I'm back to Rimworld. :casserole:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.