Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What changes have otome games brought to you or your life?

Ever since I started playing otome games, I've found myself increasingly yearning for and admiring the pure, unwavering affection the LIs have for the heroines. It feels like my standards for my own relationships have gotten higher. Additionally, because there are some absolute favorite LIs I adore, I really want to be able to draw them and create fan art. I've actually been self-studying drawing for a while now.
 
They really raised my standards for storytelling and emotional depth. Beyond just romance, they gave me a greater appreciation for complex characters, psychological nuance, and the quiet comfort of taking my time to read without feeling rushed by competitive gameplay.
 
It was the catalyst that led me to study Japanese in earnest, and, on a deeper level, it prompted me to reflect more carefully on the nature of romantic feelings. It's hard to put into words, but I think nothing else quite captures that soft, fluttering sensation in one's heart—something that goes far beyond the simple feeling of just liking someone. 🥰
 
Since playing otome games, I have had very high standards for choosing a spouse in real life. I fantasize about finding a perfect man like the one in the game haha. If I really can't find such a man in real life, I won't get married and plan to spend my whole life with otome games.
 
It's not exactly that otome games have changed my mindset or who I am in real life, but they have helped me realize—through the choices I make in the game—what kind of men suit my personality.