- Jan 24, 2026
- 83
- 117
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dang i agree, I played boyfriend to death when I was younger (pretty young) and being honest I was traumatized by Cain violence towards mc, even killing her and commiting cannibalism. Those are deffinitively my boundaries, I can accept a little bit of mistreatenings if there is redemption bUT WTFFFF WITH CAIN, I couldn't play anymore lmao, it was my first time playing and the worst, i'm aware the other routes are not that horrible but i'm taking my time aaaaLi doing physical violence or killing mc. Like, why instead of romance i get tortured and murdered? furthermore in an otome gamee? although its mostly happened in bad end, its still make me uncomfortable, i need to pause before continue playing it or i might just skip it.
View attachment 118931
i was also saying wtf while reading your summary of the route, whats wrong with hiim? seriously, cant imagine mc has to go through and endure all that, it kinda make me sick cause it also include cannibalism, mc you choose the wrong people i said! how can mc even end up with him anyway and is there any ending where mc live is spared??dang i agree, I played boyfriend to death when I was younger (pretty young) and being honest I was traumatized by Cain violence towards mc, even killing her and commiting cannibalism. Those are deffinitively my boundaries, I can accept a little bit of mistreatenings if there is redemption bUT WTFFFF WITH CAIN, I couldn't play anymore lmao, it was my first time playing and the worst, i'm aware the other routes are not that horrible but i'm taking my time aaaa