Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What’s your favorite Otome CD trope and what made you love it?

daisyz

New member
Aug 29, 2026
25
4
For me, it's the childhood friend trope. It's such a simple, basic trope, but umm… I'm not really sure why I like it. I just love it whether it's a childhood friend who's younger or one who's older than mc

Maybe it's because right from the beginning, there's already that feeling of familiarity between the characters, so there's no need for a lot of buildup. And I especially love it when it gets to the part where they start getting jealous 🤣
 
Definitely a childhood friend! lol other than that, probably yandere, submissive man, and a reverse harem~ Oh, I love interspecies too! Like elves or beasts, lmao while forbidden things sometimes caught my eye (like Kindan Jouji, Kareshi/Danna Igai series).

:lapi_happy: