Visual Novel Cafe

@flowertradewinds

thanks. any updates on イセカイ・ラヴァーズ!?

@flowertradewinds

thanks. any updates on イセカイ・ラヴァーズ!?

The admins haven't decided yet. we only got it 5 days ago. At best it will be 23rd but don't quote me on this.

One of the annoying thing about NOT pre-ordering, is that it takes 3-5 days to arrive.
We tried buying every single game 3 months back, then the Japanese signaled that they don't want us to so, by buying like 30 games to release. Now they're back-pedalling and pushing the task back to us.

Anyway, only have 11 major games ordered for October. We welcome any (non-uploader) to join the club by sending games to us for exclusive release.

:pushups:

thanks for ur hard work as always. never seems to pay to be the good guy.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; its out~
[MENTION=6343]FlowerTradeWinds[/MENTION]; thanks as always sir.

Technicalities...updated PrimalXHearts so that it can trigger on/off the open patch...it messes all the save data but the system data.

At least everything else remain intact...

Hi guys, would like to know your opinions about the upcoming VNs Unmei Senjou no φ, Hakoniwa Logic, Mayoeru Futari to Sekai no Subete. Which would be on your "must read" list? I would like to read all but given the biggest exam of my life is next month I can only afford to read through one ;_;. Or maybe I should read daitoshokan since the anime is airing...

Hi guys, would like to know your opinions about the upcoming VNs Unmei Senjou no φ, Hakoniwa Logic, Mayoeru Futari to Sekai no Subete. Which would be on your "must read" list? I would like to read all but given the biggest exam of my life is next month I can only afford to read through one ;_;. Or maybe I should read daitoshokan since the anime is airing...
I dont think anybody could say things like "must read" or not for those now, You should wait at least 15-20 days more so people would finish and give some thoughts about them. But daitoshokan is seriously good for a moege and could pass the must read term easily in this category, if you are not searching some scenarioge definitely play that.

Reactions: Boulder96
Right, I just started daitoshokan and its quite amusing. Have to add the new release to my backlog then.

WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?!
[MENTION=6343]FlowerTradeWinds[/MENTION]; -sir, any eta/news on the release? (巨乳ファンタジー2 if)

WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?!
[MENTION=6343]FlowerTradeWinds[/MENTION]; -sir, any eta/news on the release? (巨乳ファンタジー2 if)

As usual, 21 days from release date if no one else posting. You can see what games are we holding back in my site (but not listed in blog).

As usual, 21 days from release date if no one else posting. You can see what games are we holding back in my site (but not listed in blog).

Um is there any updates about the 世界を救うだけの簡単なお仕事 ? For some reason this is the only non nukige title which is not released from september.

Um is there any updates about the 世界を救うだけの簡単なお仕事 ? For some reason this is the only non nukige title which is not released from september.

Our staff is going to Akiba to grab a game today, will see if the bonuses are still available.
Might consider purchasing a copy if bonuses are still available.
Can't promise anything though.

Our staff is going to Akiba to grab a game today, will see if the bonuses are still available.
Might consider purchasing a copy if bonuses are still available.
Can't promise anything though.
I see, Well even a slightly hope is better than nothing. I'd be really glad if you can inform me when the bonuses thing become clear though, Thanks for the reply and the uploads as always.

Does anyone know where the latest updates are for Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! patches/info?

真剣で私に恋しなさい A-4 coming out on 21/11 exclusively on DMM. Pre-order has already started.
Go pre-order if you want play on release date :)

I played "Princess Material" (https://vndb.org/v14791) and having a dead end on completing the CG, Scene, Stand, and also unable to access the big-tree-like-dungeon can anybody help me? i'm not japanese, neither can speak one, so....go easy on me
>.<

11.png22.png33.png

and what the meaning of 'save' that people are talking about? is it about using the completed/finished game save file by other player in case of we cannot complete the CG like me?

Thank you

I played "Princess Material" (https://vndb.org/v14791) and having a dead end on completing the CG, Scene, Stand, and also unable to access the big-tree-like-dungeon can anybody help me? i'm not japanese, neither can speak one, so....go easy on me
>.<

View attachment 6214View attachment 6215View attachment 6216

and what the meaning of 'save' that people are talking about? is it about using the completed/finished game save file by other player in case of we cannot complete the CG like me?

Thank you

i gave up playing purimate... at least until further patch released... i finished the games and all the route, but still some cg and scene were missing, even though i already got the event.

and YES! save means savedata of the people who already completed it 100%

i gave up playing purimate... at least until further patch released... i finished the games and all the route, but still some cg and scene were missing, even though i already got the event.

and YES! save means savedata of the people who already completed it 100%

well... at least i know somebody else stuck just like me prove that the game i downloaded is not error or crash. ok thx mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload