Visual Novel Cafe

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; had my first taste of that combination earlier today. It almost killed my heroines in less than 3 shots, darn its painful.
Some weird stages of shuka does incredibly high damage, probably because i am underestimating the threats of the traps, i can send an entire party of 6 into a small room and find out they are all dead within 40 secs.

Hmm.... Still havent touch any extra/free stages yet, think i will start after i completed conquering shuka (since kilos is already mine).

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION];

OMFG. Been raging hard on for shuka stages, stupidly long mazes with small rooms, coupled with those bloody oil combos, i cant even fight at full strength/health. Been giving up on smaller rooms and straight going for the crown/throne. Gosh this maze is shit, making me so angry. Units dying everywhere and i cant even keep track of the happenings. Just gonna straight conquer here with 4 waves.

now you understand why kilos are so easier even though their mobs are strong but they have a lot large space room for battle and less trap... shuka on the contrary weak mobs, small room and corridor with lots of traps that can wipe out your army...

my advice is you use trap tracker and disabler unit in the front... if you have a lot of resources, might want to buy trap detector scroll every time you infiltrating every floor

sadly it's an alternate story not a sequel... but still it's worth the wait

Yeah... I am kinda upset even though we are getting more, and probably the last in the franchise.
Although its 'if', i reckon its actually the 'true' route where Ruin and Shahal settles down and bears Shamsiel, abeit main game only has it as a possible but harem still rules.
I dont really like Nadine and Lorelai even in main game, I hope the heroines get more, especially Zebia.
Anycase, lets start the wait again.

I managed to recover an intact installed Gift: Nijiiro Stories...it doesn't work outside of its original computer, but at least the whole thing work, only that its installer is 16 bit, and it will not install in 64-bit environment.........................

Maybe when I can find a way to play Sim Tower, I can find a way to play this too...

*slowly crawling through final stages of demonion ii*

Yet to step into Beruna's tower, and i assume there's more after it.
Clearing the free side quests, Mordi already captured by her base continues beyond her captured stage. 10 more levels?
Other free quests are getting hard.

Hmm hmm... time to track other games.... Slow progress with sakusaku when i am procastinating again. Why only 5 routes?!?!

I really wish that a few eroge companies would pay more attention to quality checking. Given, it's only two VNs so it's acceptable in a way. The biggest offender is Sorahane with their current title Harukakanata. Heavy bugs/crashes that makes it nigh unplayable. Offender No. 2 Nanawind's Alias Carnival where after a certain point the voice of one sub chara suddenly disappeared and the voice replay option disappeared in the backlog and is unclickable in the main menue.
Not even the update patches have corrected those issues.

*slowly crawling through final stages of demonion ii*

Yet to step into Beruna's tower, and i assume there's more after it.
Clearing the free side quests, Mordi already captured by her base continues beyond her captured stage. 10 more levels?
Other free quests are getting hard.

Hmm hmm... time to track other games.... Slow progress with sakusaku when i am procastinating again. Why only 5 routes?!?!

molde stages are 20 floor if im not mistaken, clearing them will grant you the right to summon the holy dragon which is the strongest unit ever provided in the game... and you might want to try see this pages, it has a lots of info you might need
http://rukami2020erog.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-66.html

White Album (the VERY first one that has H scenes)'s back in full 16 bit era...installer can't run on Windows 7...

It must be the "Renewal version" of the first ToHeart that made it able to run on 7...I would like to think that...

if im not mistaken... the white album old version was an OS with 1998 windows platform... it's not even worked on ME... so i doubt they'll playable in windows XP and above

But it worked on my old XP laptop...I remember hitting it while playing World of Tanks back in 2012...even made it to the end of Yuki and Rina routes...even if it was rapid clicking from both mouse and touchpad.

molde stages are 20 floor if im not mistaken, clearing them will grant you the right to summon the holy dragon which is the strongest unit ever provided in the game... and you might want to try see this pages, it has a lots of info you might need
http://rukami2020erog.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-66.html

Yup, been referring to the guide for awhile, havent been struggling as much since shuka dungeons. Kilos' is seriously easier.
Gonna tackle the remaining 10 floors on molde's stage before i proceed with main story, dont know how how this will take this time.

Finally managed to return to VN reading after so long playing Sims 3, Diablo II, and WoWP...and workload...

Only one more route to go for Koisuru Kimochi no Hanakotoba before I can archive it. Good thing it was near the end last I played, and boosting through common route cuts playing time by almost half, it seems.

it's that time of the month again... time to divide and conquer! what works do you guys have your eyes set on?

aside from the nukiges, favorite and konosora fd will probably be my ichaicha charages this month. though of course, you simply can't go wrong with whirlpool either. i'm rather apprehensive about the xuse game as i haven't heard much from them ever since their staff fiasco. and lastly, there's tonework's hoshi ori. i dropped hatsukoi, but am willing to give them another shot.

although knowing me, i'll only manage to finish 1 or 2 games :/

it's that time of the month again... time to divide and conquer! what works do you guys have your eyes set on?

aside from the nukiges, favorite and konosora fd will probably be my ichaicha charages this month. though of course, you simply can't go wrong with whirlpool either. i'm rather apprehensive about the xuse game as i haven't heard much from them ever since their staff fiasco. and lastly, there's tonework's hoshi ori. i dropped hatsukoi, but am willing to give them another shot.

I think tonework's game will be at least worth of trying, they promised that routes will be continue until marriage and each route will be at least 10-15 hours long. Since most of charages going with confess > h-scenes > ending, I'm pretty much looking forward to it. Currently have no time to play though.

Was on 2 games prior to the releases, finished 1, now gonna juggle hoshiori with sakusaku.
inbeforemynukis.jpg

Favorite's, De@r's Love Revenge, and *gulp* tone work's new VN. I really, really, hope it won't be such a drama-fest than Hatsukoi 1/1 *glaresatRuna'sroute*. Well, Hatsukoi 1/1 had it's lovely couple times, but it felt like that moments were deseperately needed in oder to endure the upcoming drama (in my case, at least).
Whirlpool's title sounds this time somehow more exotic compared to their previous games, but I enjoy(ed) most of their VNSs. The OP of this one is, though, not as catchy as a few of their other titles IMHO.

Well, unknowningly cleared demonion ii already, took darn long with it, so many h scenes too (not complaining how much time it took to fap).

Shall embark on actually clearing sakusaku and starting on hoshiori.

Reactions: espiekerella
well this is certainly a surprise. after playing a bit through the new releases, i'm enjoying hoshiori alot more than astralair. somehow i already got bored of favorite's pseudo-fantasy or something; it feels far too similar to their previous games. someone here please share you opinions on astralair after finishing.
[MENTION=93667]doki doki[/MENTION] ; amaterasu fuwa

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?