Fate/stay night
hashizora no memoria
bible black
discipline
grisaia no kaijitsu
school days
Sunflower girls
Lets meow meow
I really enjoyed the sense of choice in h-scenes for bible black and school days. The only thing i dislike are multiple guys
You could try
Aoi Shiro (there's only one old guy at al, but there are also no h scenes, haha)
Hitomi -My stepsister- (dark story, but not so dark as Bible Black)
Ayakashibito
Wind -A Breath of Heart-
Yume Miru Kusuri

i next target is 淑母の疼き ~人妻、未亡人の熟れた身体と甘い吐息~, こいなか -小田舎で初恋×中出しセクシャルライフ, アウトベジタブルズ, スクランブル・ラバーズ, etc...
yeah... really plenty :)

OOT for a bit... [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] would love this!
10441473_552303658212906_744965488199793332_n.jpg

source: http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201104highschool/

off topic again. Summer Camp and ... what is volume 6 is about again? lol I ferget..
oh.. Koneko and Asia as main heroine next season..

is now playing Love Lab http://vndb.org/v9959
the gameplay kinda fresh. not only reading but there also "training" minigame added..

Reactions: trtlatstewa
oh.. Artificial Academy 2 already released?
well.. playing it most likely just for the "nuki" thought..

ahh.. life could never been better (it will if I have a girlfriend like in Artificial Academy lol)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; i believed i asked this before:

dear sommelier-sama, got a friend who's just starting out vns in jp, he is requesting some easier to read and digest titles, what can you recommend? old/new games are all fine and welcomed

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; i believed i asked this before:

dear sommelier-sama, got a friend who's just starting out vns in jp, he is requesting some easier to read and digest titles, what can you recommend? old/new games are all fine and welcomed

easy to digest.... that's simple... AXL games are easy plot and good stories... might as well to try from their 1st product...

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; also easy to read, he's pretty much a beginner, any other companies?

well then you should suggest him otoboku. some of the phrase are given furigana and some words are given dictionary

It's LO-angle!

[MENTION=57603]TentacleKitten[/MENTION] there... the key to your answer

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];

How about Kurafuta http://vndb.org/v10793

The 8-person Kurano household that runs the cafe Apple Pie has three sets of twins. The oldest pair is the reliable Izumi and the sporty Mikoto, followed by Kazuya and his tsukkomi-type twin Tomoka. The youngest twins are the Yamato Nadeshiko-like Yae who’s great at housework, and the ‘so cute you can’t help but hug her’ Ema. They get along well even if their parents fight constantly. However, one summer day, their parents’ arguments had escalated to divorce! His mother gained custody of Kazuya and only one of the 5 daughters. Thus begins the struggle among his sisters to be with the brother that they all love so very much.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION];
Thanks for suggestions, will tell him then. *roll eyes at 'All Sister Heroine' tag when I clicked link*. As expected of cube i guess

The added bonus of Kurafuta...is that everyone are blood related...yes, all of them. I'll leave it at that...

...I'd recommend Hooksoft games from 2011 onwards - they are all very straightforward and quite plain.

Ahhh, KuraFuta. That one will probably be a bit too stimulating for someone who just started reading VNs. I'm suddenly reminded of Imouto no Katachi. It's not that easy to read for someone who just started untranslated VNs, but it might be worth the try. Plus, it has a bit more substance story-wise. I played maybe only two Hooksoft games so far. They're definitely easy to read AND play since the choices are very straightforward. No need for a walkthrough. They might just be a tad bit tedious to finish if the reader is someone who craves for something exciting. But they fit the bill for someone who enjoys simple romantic stories.

I miss the days when I just started reading VNs and almost every thing is just exciting and "new". Now, almost every thing is just boring and stereotypical. LOL

A few days ago the english patch for Koi iro Chu! Lips came out. I downloaded it ... and then I noticed something. I need something with a decent story -_- Hopefully the last 25% of the Fate/hollow ataraxia translation will be validated soon since I don't want to read a translation which is perhaps false.

for me, my 1st Japanese VN is Shin Koihime Musou..
http://vndb.org/v5549
That reminds me somehow of me. I can't exactly remember if it was my first one but it's definitely in the first three japanese VN I read :D

well.. it will be better if the VN matched your friend fetish IMO.. for me, my 1st Japanese VN is Shin Koihime Musou.. eventhough it's hard as hell understanding it, but because I like it I keep preserving.

or maybe something funny like Onigokko.. http://vndb.org/v5549

Hahaha everyone is the same I guess. My first non-translated visual novel was shin koihime musou as well and I also had pretty hard time for understanding it, I have read one more time after I became fluent though. Baseson is the best really. Those big harems are miracle of universe.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
I've never even heard of Shin Koihime Musou until well into the 2010s or something.

...I've played only untranslated VNs since day one, though. From button-mashing to comprehending...it's been far too long...

Same here, didnt play any translated before I started Princess Lover (my first). Market's pretty 'decent' now with mangagamers doing all the nukiges, and some jast usa products around too i believe (from what i last checked years ago).

Never used translators, never used any dictionaries, all by myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.