Visual Novel Cafe

On a side note, this month looks bad, I wasn't attracted by any novel so far... Are you guys wait for anything or just backlog month too?

This month? Probably Lump of Sugar's yet another release...and nothing else for me.

MeltyMoment's due in the last day of January '14, and Dreaming Sheep at 3/28 next year...those are what I'm looking forward to at the moment.

...brand loyalty, I can sense it...

Thanks, never thought it would be this easy, living and learning I suppose.

On a side note, this month looks bad, I wasn't attracted by any novel so far... Are you guys wait for anything or just backlog month too?

Well i'll play baseson's new game since i'm a fan of their big harem things(specially koihime),tsuyokiss next since i "really" enjoyed the first game of series (well since the writer has changed i dont really expect something like first though,still worth of trying i guess)and Whirlpool's new title since i like their comedy.but as you said none of them seems like kamige.

while im still zetsubou with baseson, coz their cutting the H-scene for Sengoku-Hime.... i hope they'll add them in the future

and yes, nothing really fetch my taste for this month

I'm not really the one who expects to see kamige every single month...in fact, I don't give a/an [insert appropriate word here] about that term...

The more the merrier I guess...and those times when nothing catches one's eyes come for everything, anyway.

Not that anyone expect a kamige every month, but this year seems almost as bad as 2012, isn't? There wasn't that much GOOD titles at all.

Note the pace that they crank out stuff this year...Lump of Sugar gets TWO releases this year (Magical Charming then the upcoming title in a couple days). They are exhausting themselves, perhaps?

I just follow brand loyalty...and artworks when I pick those stuff. But how good is good, anyway?

Reactions: uenchuceli
Not that anyone expect a kamige every month, but this year seems almost as bad as 2012, isn't? There wasn't that much GOOD titles at all.

not exactly... but yes, the end half of 2013 is quite dissapointing compared what we had earlier half of 2013 where all the good game were released.

just finally finished sengoku koihime... the climax are not somewhat i expected... and the ending are just too plain,
i guess they will release another series! many daimyo or samurai haven't show up in this series.... and the conclusion for Matsudaira (Tokugawa) are cut in the middle.

anyway, waiting for the adult version first before going to next series... lets see.... half a year maybe? one year at worst!!!

Second half of the year is a little disappointing for serious gamers I assume. For nukiges, I think's pretty much even throughout the year.

First half of 2014 games look good enough, in particular waiting for a lot of the titles.

JAN:
ばくあね ~弟しぼっちゃうぞ! -> Choco chip's back in Atelier Kaguya, thats all I hoped for and needed to know. Definitely on my list.
つよきす NEXT
きみと僕との騎士の日々 -楽園のシュバリエ-
12の月のイヴ
キスアト
世界と世界の真ん中で

FEB:
おとなり恋戦争!
ハピメア Fragmentation Dream
美少女万華鏡 -かつて少女だった君へ-

MAR:
デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王 -> The one game that I was waiting so long for. Now, more dungeon crawling with babes.
らぶらぶらいふ ~お嬢様7人とラブラブハーレム生活~
ドコのドナタの感情経路
ハロー・レディ!
銃騎士 Cutie☆Bullet
恋剣乙女~再燃(リヴァイブ)~

Still have loads of nukiges as side, so its gonna be an awesome first few months next year.

Finished the third route (and the last one for me) of Ikikoi half a week before. It was really funny to read although the translator said that there will be some mistakes. But yeah, either I overlooked them or there were no serious mistakes.

Now I started Touma Kojirou's Detective Files (another nukige). Normally my attitude to nukiges would be something like "seriously, who the hell reads something like that" and yeah, a day later it's on my laptop and I read it out of boredom.

Regarding 2014: There are some really interesting translations out there I'm looking forward to. First Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -, Ayakashibito, Fate/hollow ataraxia (although it's a bit early to say this will come out in 2014, lol), some projects from JAST and then there's the one and only VN I'll play in Japanese (since I don't want to wait for the translation) ... Majikoi A-3 (and maybe A-4, who knows).

VNs are so perplexing when it comes to the technical end.

Keyorina and Fortune Arterial won't run on Windows 7 (while they all worked without any hitch in my old XP terminal). The 'clean' Keyorina somehow works, and for Fortune Arterial I got the fix from the translation project here.

Strange considering how 1998 ToHeart can still be run on my 7 terminal...but come to think of it, Gift: Nijiiro Stories (2006)'s got a 16bit installer and will not install on Win 7 64bit.

Perplexing indeed...very much so...

Come to think of it, Moonstone also announced their next project a while before 2013 ended...

http://www.moon-stone.jp/product/ms17/

Although, I must say that it does not look as attractive as MML did...but looking forward to it anyway (brand loyalty strikes again).

I HATE the JPN mirrors that links to patches and the like...they almost never work and when they do, they go real slow. But what choices do I have?

Just finished Sengoku koihime (i know im pretttty slow,i was so busy this month i couldnt even open it until a few days ago) well the story and characters were pretty good and i really like the baseson's big harem type games but this time they forced too much for leaving something to an +18 extended version.First of all they left all aoi's and Matsudaira's things for extended version.they just skipped all suruga actions, some characters like Kuu,Akiko,Zakura,Shirayuri,Hifumi,Koi,Tenkyu,Kasuga etc didnt have any scene(im pretty sure all of them will have in extended version), After Touka's death there wasnt even one visit for koyasha (which is i waited entire game), even though they metioned a couple of times they didnt gone any action against onigos who borns from female human and an oni etc etc etc etc.

I mean yes i really enjoyed the game but if you will make an remake,please "complete" the first game,then make it with some new events like Koihime - Shin Koihime. Telling us directly "yes aoi will start a big war after this and there will be a ton of new things but we will not give this now because we have to sell remake too" makes me pretty annoyed. And of course there is the h-scene thing too.This is not an all ages game for sure,its just censored when the h-scene begins they just skip it.I understand that they are trying to sell their second games too but this is not the right way for sure.

Anyway in short im relly looking forward for the extended version.I already pretty enjoyed it and im sure extended version will be 5-6 times better.

So I started MeltyMoment...the trend seems to shift towards BGI - there's a lot of those thing lately.

Already got the order of completion in mind...let's hope that this will not need 5 patches like PriministAr again (but the last patch of that title added recollection - no more need for saving between chapters, not sure why they would do this so late).

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION];

Aaahhh... I see. Sorry, was completely not at home over the weekend, missed the releases.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; it's released! at last!!! downloading ASAP

MeltyMoment will keep me occupied for quite a while...

...maybe I'll have to play it on active mode some time, and it's good to know enough Japanese that I can infer how the ending works...

Came to finish what I've started for so long: Karumaruka Circle done.

I've realized my problem: I crack under pressure before the story can resolve...guess that's why I love plain, theme-less SoL so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaもしくはkatにて再アップロードお願いできますでしょうか、よろしくお願い致します。
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Please could you reupload this?
Thank you very much.
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please re-up for Game-RJ234355-1.38?
Price for Peace Ver1.38 [RJ234355]
Candycloud wrote on Checkmate's profile.
when will I be able to delete me account, after accidently canceling my deletion request?