Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

  • You can use [base64] and [hide64] BBCode to automatically convert your string into Base64. The [base64] tag will give you the encoded string, while the [hide64] tag will conceal your post but will still reveal the Base64 encoded message when unhidden.
    The raw text is only available to you, and it will help you to edit your post faster.

Under the Witch Gothic

1791043273370.png
help
 
Got 3 scenes what's the 4th one anyone knows? Also Numeric is clearly listening to the donos, used to make the extreme stuff optional now he's adding fart and futa on male unavoidable..
 
Got 3 scenes what's the 4th one anyone knows? Also Numeric is clearly listening to the donos, used to make the extreme stuff optional now he's adding fart and futa on male unavoidable..
same, i think there's only 3. futa, anal , feet.
 
Got 3 scenes what's the 4th one anyone knows? Also Numeric is clearly listening to the donos, used to make the extreme stuff optional now he's adding fart and futa on male unavoidable..
I was about to say the same, he slid a fart scene within the fight lvl 2. The scenes I got were: lose to her lvl 2, you get her 2nd victory pose and the futa blowjob. If you win her, there's her second Deal scene (Try leaving and reporting to Kuro) and after that, she will be gone, try to interact with her boot.
 
So we all got 3 scenes. Doesn't seem many after 2 months, took him 2 months to add fart particles in scenes lol. I am sure a lot of his donos aren't happy he didn't add scat.
 
So we all got 3 scenes. Doesn't seem many after 2 months, took him 2 months to add fart particles in scenes lol. I am sure a lot of his donos aren't happy he didn't add scat.
The victory pose is unlockable as a scene, that makes it 4 I guess. Don't give him ideas to add scat mid fight ><
 
That'd be the end of me, let alone all the controversial scenes with the brothers
You mean the shotas? or the scene where Xen kills a shota cause 3d shotas are fine to me just like lolis. One of the witch is a Loli. Scatt and futa on male is my stopage. Your name is just a normal guy so wouldn't expect you to like the hardcore stuff lol
 
You mean the shotas? or the scene where Xen kills a shota cause 3d shotas are fine to me just like lolis. One of the witch is a Loli. Scatt and futa on male is my stopage.
Yep, all the shota/Loli scenes tbh, skipped them all. I jumped the UTW bandwagon because the women are hot and big, then he began to slowly give in to donors and here we are, loli/shota, piss, scat, fart, gore.
 
Yep, all the shota/Loli scenes tbh, skipped them all. I jumped the UTW bandwagon because the women are hot and big, then he began to slowly give in to donors and here we are, loli/shota, piss, scat, fart, gore.
Maybe the game isn't for you then cause it's strongly different fetish orientated. If he'd just make vanilla it wouldn't be as unique. Just think of it all as hentai.
 
Maybe the game isn't for you then cause it's strongly different fetish orientated. If he'd just make vanilla it wouldn't be as unique. Just think of it all as hentai.
I'm a foot fetishist and the main theme was that at the beginning at least, so I'm all in for the feet scenes and I skip the extreme ones like fart, scat, gore, etc.
 
I'm a foot fetishist and the main theme was that at the beginning at least, so I'm all in for the feet scenes and I skip the extreme ones like fart, scat, gore, etc.
I'm not into feet but I understand people liking it I like the shota/loli stuff plus normal stuff but clearly Numeric is gonna focus on Fart scat gore cause thats what his donos want.
 
I'd say worse than mid the Anal scene wasn't done well either.
yea i started following numeric since the f95 days but back then he would try to add both normal scenes and separate scat scenes which you could toggle. but now i think he is only catering to this weird audience which like farts and shits. ruined my mood today tbh i waited for this for too long and total disappointent was delivered
 
yea i started following numeric since the f95 days but back then he would try to add both normal scenes and separate scat scenes which you could toggle. but now i think he is only catering to this weird audience which like farts and shits. ruined my mood today tbh i waited for this for too long and total disappointent was delivered
Especially after 2 months at least 2 normal sex scenes would've been appreciated maybe he's getting burnt and only listening to the donos cause that's less work.
 
Especially after 2 months at least 2 normal sex scenes would've been appreciated maybe he's getting burnt and only listening to the donos cause that's less work.

He's a perfectionist to the core. He tried in the past to outsource some animation scenes but he didn't like them, so he had to rework them all and decided to animate it all himself, that's why it took so long, I guess.
 
He's a perfectionist to the core. He tried in the past to outsource some animation scenes but he didn't like them, so he had to rework them all and decided to animate it all himself, that's why it took so long, I guess.
Didn't he like used to work on 2 games at once while pumping out content 2 years ago?