it works, i tried it rntell me if it works
because the moderators wouldnt let the link through
i have a max lvl15 save from last version if anyone wants
also, can confirm, theres a POV futanari blowjob scene
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it works, i tried it rntell me if it works
because the moderators wouldnt let the link through
that was put out years agoit works, i tried it rn
i have a max lvl15 save from last version if anyone wants
also, can confirm, theres a POV futanari blowjob scene
If he's already doing that with the girls, I wonder how things are gonna go when it's the femboy roomit works, i tried it rn
i have a max lvl15 save from last version if anyone wants
also, can confirm, theres a POV futanari blowjob scene
I think it's fine giving different characters different scenes even tho most are not to my liking it gives them unique personalities. I know some will be really mad.If he's already doing that with the girls, I wonder how things are gonna go when it's the femboy room
never mind i used oneflare vpn and i1r worked. Thanks !!!
same, i think there's only 3. futa, anal , feet.Got 3 scenes what's the 4th one anyone knows? Also Numeric is clearly listening to the donos, used to make the extreme stuff optional now he's adding fart and futa on male unavoidable..
I was about to say the same, he slid a fart scene within the fight lvl 2. The scenes I got were: lose to her lvl 2, you get her 2nd victory pose and the futa blowjob. If you win her, there's her second Deal scene (Try leaving and reporting to Kuro) and after that, she will be gone, try to interact with her boot.Got 3 scenes what's the 4th one anyone knows? Also Numeric is clearly listening to the donos, used to make the extreme stuff optional now he's adding fart and futa on male unavoidable..
The victory pose is unlockable as a scene, that makes it 4 I guess. Don't give him ideas to add scat mid fight ><So we all got 3 scenes. Doesn't seem many after 2 months, took him 2 months to add fart particles in scenes lol. I am sure a lot of his donos aren't happy he didn't add scat.
I hate it as much as you do but lets be honest after this update wouldn't be surprising if he adds unavoidable scatt...The victory pose is unlockable as a scene, that makes it 4 I guess. Don't give him ideas to add scat mid fight ><
That'd be the end of me, let alone all the controversial scenes with the brothersI hate it as much as you do but lets be honest after this update wouldn't be surprising if he adds unavoidable scatt...
You mean the shotas? or the scene where Xen kills a shota cause 3d shotas are fine to me just like lolis. One of the witch is a Loli. Scatt and futa on male is my stopage. Your name is just a normal guy so wouldn't expect you to like the hardcore stuff lolThat'd be the end of me, let alone all the controversial scenes with the brothers
Yep, all the shota/Loli scenes tbh, skipped them all. I jumped the UTW bandwagon because the women are hot and big, then he began to slowly give in to donors and here we are, loli/shota, piss, scat, fart, gore.You mean the shotas? or the scene where Xen kills a shota cause 3d shotas are fine to me just like lolis. One of the witch is a Loli. Scatt and futa on male is my stopage.
Maybe the game isn't for you then cause it's strongly different fetish orientated. If he'd just make vanilla it wouldn't be as unique. Just think of it all as hentai.Yep, all the shota/Loli scenes tbh, skipped them all. I jumped the UTW bandwagon because the women are hot and big, then he began to slowly give in to donors and here we are, loli/shota, piss, scat, fart, gore.
I'd say worse than mid the Anal scene wasn't done well either.ngl that was mid
I'm a foot fetishist and the main theme was that at the beginning at least, so I'm all in for the feet scenes and I skip the extreme ones like fart, scat, gore, etc.Maybe the game isn't for you then cause it's strongly different fetish orientated. If he'd just make vanilla it wouldn't be as unique. Just think of it all as hentai.
I'm not into feet but I understand people liking it I like the shota/loli stuff plus normal stuff but clearly Numeric is gonna focus on Fart scat gore cause thats what his donos want.I'm a foot fetishist and the main theme was that at the beginning at least, so I'm all in for the feet scenes and I skip the extreme ones like fart, scat, gore, etc.
yea i started following numeric since the f95 days but back then he would try to add both normal scenes and separate scat scenes which you could toggle. but now i think he is only catering to this weird audience which like farts and shits. ruined my mood today tbh i waited for this for too long and total disappointent was deliveredI'd say worse than mid the Anal scene wasn't done well either.
Especially after 2 months at least 2 normal sex scenes would've been appreciated maybe he's getting burnt and only listening to the donos cause that's less work.yea i started following numeric since the f95 days but back then he would try to add both normal scenes and separate scat scenes which you could toggle. but now i think he is only catering to this weird audience which like farts and shits. ruined my mood today tbh i waited for this for too long and total disappointent was delivered
Especially after 2 months at least 2 normal sex scenes would've been appreciated maybe he's getting burnt and only listening to the donos cause that's less work.
Didn't he like used to work on 2 games at once while pumping out content 2 years ago?He's a perfectionist to the core. He tried in the past to outsource some animation scenes but he didn't like them, so he had to rework them all and decided to animate it all himself, that's why it took so long, I guess.