Fixed Thread subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
Not sure if this is a bug or if anyone else has noticed this happening, however I have it set to not subscribe to any threads in my settings however I'm still getting a couple of subscriptions showing up each day.

I rarely ever subscribe to a thread as is and I wouldn't have an issue with it except for the fact that I am bombarded via email when people make a new post.

Was wondering if anyone else has seen this happen and whether or not it could be a bug of some sort.

I've joined this group since last year's November, and yet I haven't encounter any bugs or the one mentioned by you.

Probably the others can shade so light on this issue.

Upvote 0
Never happened to me.

Check settings -> general settings -> default thread subscription mode just in case you unknowingly subscribed to some threads.

Also settings -> subscriptions -> empty current folder.

Upvote 0
Please do note: by default, you will automatically subscribe to any thread that you reply to, or created. Such default setting can be changed otherwise in your User Settings.

Upvote 0
Never happened to me.

Check settings -> general settings -> default thread subscription mode just in case you unknowingly subscribed to some threads.

Also settings -> subscriptions -> empty current folder.

Yeah I've done both of them the other day and today I was checking and seen that I had subscribed threads again. When i changed the settings and saved them of course I made sure to empty the subscriptions out. Maybe it's just a fluke or something.

I'll double double check once more and if it happens again I'll make another post here. :)

Upvote 0
I guess this support ticket can be closed. If you wish to re-opened it, please contact a staff for assistance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.