The mountain game!

Hmm not really~ Youre sorta sitting in a depression in the ground over there~ The clones said the castle was just extra work and left it~

good thing my clone was sitting there and not i~

Send out the Droid army, and enjoy the scene of carnage when the clone army and Droid army clash.

I call forth a thunderstorm which short-circuit the Droid army and wash them away. I own the mountain.

Uses distortion and messes with lightning~ Then make everything around kimovis extremely charged up so that he gets static shocks from everything~

Wear an electric suit and create a warp hole while making else stuck in an infinite loop.

Please haruhi by doing boring hw with her and destroy the loop~ Then accidentally get her mad again so that giants start showing up~

Get Kyon to kiss her to end that madness and revert things to how I want them to be while freezing the giants and breaking them to pieces.

Get Sam to crumble with it as I seal it up while creating a new dimension for a more climbable and safer mountain.

Escapes the closed dimension at the last moment :samuraihero: and goes back to the mountain for tea~

Cookie?

94025d30cd6bcb0b81130b588acc6df2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down