Re: Name that Hentai

Yo, came here specifically to ask for the identifcation of this clip. Might stay for other reasons though.

Do help out if possible.

Link.

Can anyone help me what's the name of this hentai?

It's about a high school boy and girl, the girl keep teasing and giving blowjob to this guy however the girl wants to hold his cum (or does not want him to ejaculate) for a week. The guy is going crazy for several days of teasing and blowjobs while not ejaculating, after a week the girl decides to have sex with him and when the guy finally puts dick to her pussy, a sudden burst of cum inside the girl's pussy and keep cumming and cumming. As i remember they had sex beside a Grand Piano, anyone can help me with this?

It was such a good hentai, i'd appreciate if anyone can help me.

Last edited:

Can anyone help me what's the name of this hentai?

It's about a high school boy and girl, the girl keep teasing and giving blowjob to this guy however the girl wants to hold his cum (or does not want him to ejaculate) for a week. The guy is going crazy for several days of teasing and blowjobs while not ejaculating, after a week the girl decides to have sex with him and when the guy finally puts dick to her pussy, a sudden burst of cum inside the girl's pussy and keep cumming and cumming. As i remember they had sex beside a Grand Piano, anyone can help me with this?

iirc it's Stringendo: Angel-tachi no Private Lesson / ストリンジェンド ~エンジェルたちのプライベートレッスン~ episode 1

What is iirc?

Thank you sir for the reply, you helped me a lot.

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_o7gh29Ri9T1qja6gk_540.png

How about this one? Kinda looks like Dragon Crown's Sorceress.

tumblr_inline_o7gh29Ri9T1qja6gk_540.png

How about this one? Kinda looks like Dragon Crown's Sorceress.

That's Uno Makoto's " Sorceress no Natsu , Amazon no Natsu " and it is indeed a Dragon Crown doujin .

Now , I myself am in need of help finding a doujin's reference , but the thing is that I don't have any image , just what I recall of it , so here I go :

It was about a guy that has a great fetish on huge breasts , and his childhood friend ( I think ) was a girl with a huge ass , so he was kind of making fun of her for that until one day she hurt her ankle in the locker room ( I think ) . So he took her to the infirmary carrying her on his back and holding her by her ass , and he then realized that her ass was like " the perfect breasts " or something like that , so arriving to the infirmary , no one's there blablabla he confesses to her blablabla she loves him too etc. so he starts touching her ass and stuff and then comes the assjob/buttjob action ( which was great ) . This is not animated , and it's a chapter that was part of a tankoubon I think , these two are only in this chapter though if I remember correctly . And the other thing I remember is that in one of the ealier chapter of that doujin there was a guy sleeping with his little sister and he started rubbing his wee wee against her ass while she was sleeping then she woke up and blabla always loved you blabla sex . This doujin had some really great drawings and the action was awesome so I would be really greatful if anyone could give me any piece of information about it . I've been searching hentai sites for years trying to find that one but nothing . I think the title had the words " summer " / " love " / " rumble " in it , but not sure at all . Please help guys ! Thanks !

Last edited:
Reactions: natsugi and Akhaz

That's Uno Makoto's " Sorceress no Natsu , Amazon no Natsu " and it is indeed a Dragon Crown doujin .

Now , I myself am in need of help finding a doujin's reference , but the thing is that I don't have any image , just what I recall of it , so here I go :

It was about a guy that has a great fetish on huge breasts , and his childhood friend ( I think ) was a girl with a huge ass , so he was kind of making fun of her for that until one day she hurt her ankle in the locker room ( I think ) . So he took her to the infirmary carrying her on his back and holding her by her ass , and he then realized that her ass was like " the perfect breasts " or something like that , so arriving to the infirmary , no one's there blablabla he confesses to her blablabla she loves him too etc. so he starts touching her ass and stuff and then comes the assjob/buttjob action ( which was great ) . This is not animated , and it's a chapter that was part of a tankoubon I think , these two are only in this chapter though if I remember correctly . And the other thing I remember is that in one of the ealier chapter of that doujin there was a guy sleeping with his little sister and he started rubbing his wee wee against her ass while she was sleeping then she woke up and blabla always loved you blabla sex . This doujin had some really great drawings and the action was awesome so I would be really greatful if anyone could give me any piece of information about it . I've been searching hentai sites for years trying to find that one but nothing . I think the title had the words " summer " / " love " / " rumble " in it , but not sure at all . Please help guys ! Thanks !

the title is bokodeko by yoshiura kazuya and the next manga (that's his cousin btw) is sleeping pretty series also by yoshiura kazuya, it has 3 chapters

the title is bokodeko by yoshiura kazuya and the next manga (that's his cousin btw) is sleeping pretty series also by yoshiura kazuya, it has 3 chapters

Thanks a lot, very much appreciated.

Mate thank you so much , I'll pray to the gods for you . May they bring you good fortune * laughs *

Hello all,
After hours of searching for a specific hentai I'm defeated and can't find it. All I can remember is one scene where a teacher or fellow student turns into a monster and is about to have it's way with another student but a kid outside of the classroom sees it and busts in to kill the monster.

I wish I remembered more and searching for the keywords of what I do remember brings up a ton of things.

It's a humanoid one I wanted to say is a demon but I don't believe that is what it was going for but I could be wrong. Either way the monster was human in body shape.

If its bloody then it could be from Urotsukidōji series. If not bloody then it sounds like Angel of Darkness series.

Technically I'm not sure without further details of where that scene you described actually came from. :(

Hey guys, i really need your help in this one. I've been looking for it for years now (every once in a while) and still cant find it. I have no pictures. The only information at my disposal is that it is about a school, a young pink haired girl is the main character and has an unknown story with this mean gray haired guy that fucks her. This specific scene i saw was that they fuck in a couch while another girl is sleeping in front of them and she doesnt want to wake her up.

So pink hair + mean gray hair + school + possibly magic involved. Any thoughts?

thank youu!!!

if you still looking its Diabolus: Kikoku

I don't think I attached it right in my previous post.

I'm trying to look for that Hentai in the attached image, can someone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 134

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.