Constant Upgrade Anime. The Head should have just killed him at the start. Our lovable Ginga Bishounen gets alot tougher with every battle.

Besides that, we should really leave the spoiler option under quick options

Tauburn is hax! Anything you can do Takuto/Tauburn can do better.

So Takuto and Sugata gave Wako what they hold precious as a gift, that was rather nice. We finally got to see what Takuto's mom looks like. So i always thought she had black hair but it was indeed brown.

Like how Keito and Wako knew right away that something was up. Didn't expect Keito to slap Sugata though. Wako was badass with the knife (yandere vibes), don't mess with her.

Again Tauburn always has a counter. The aerial mode was awesome. Enjoyed Scarlet Kiss said that Kou had a ridiculous entrance.

Next ep should be really good by the look of the preview. This series promotes BL.

This episode filled me with more ??????? than answers.

First, we find out that Head is Takuto's father. There has been hints here and there about the paintings, but seriously. Head hasnt aged a damn bit since then when Takuto was first conceived. Something to do with his heart being trapped in the Zero Time perhaps???

Second, Wako is sure a hungry girl. Woken up by a kiss, she doesnt realise anything and is still able to laugh it off. Zero to no air time for our female lead this week.

Third, Camel Star? Give us a better name, Vanishing Age~ It was quite the shocker to see Keito suck out poison for Takuto. Please keep at least 1 girl for Sugata will you Bones??????

Fourth, the preview wasnt pleasing at all. Over phase system doesnt sound nice, and big syringes filled with purple medicine is NEVER a good idea. Hopefully my beautiful Madoka doesnt have any side-effects. Sakana-chan is in the preview. Sign of things to come?

Looks like i am correct on head being Takuto's father :P. And RahXephon, i see what you did there Bones.

No henshin scene , no insert song
Just a story of NTR.So head steals marks. Planning to steal Sugata's one, mister ?
Lots of informations this episode. Head is just a selfish guy. (Well, maybe that's because his heart is trap in Zero time, but that doesn't explain his attraction to power in the first place.) Who's gonna end up with Samekh ?

Sora and Ryousuke were engaged and both were fascinated by Tokio's paintings. It was creepy watching all those naked Sora paintings I can understand why Ryousuke didn't want to see anymore with his First Phase. Tokio only wanted a mark because daddy didn't give it to him and gets the Shingo guy to get one but he falls in coma so Ryuosuke gives Tokio- now called Reiji- his mark.

I do not want to see a gigantic Takuto if thats what phase 4 is. Sakana is back in the preview. *winks at coro*.

If multiple cybodies can enter Zero Phase - why didn't they all gang up on Takuto? There's around twenty Glittering Crux members after all...
Then again, the only important thing is that Sagana-chan may be back. *Goes and listens to Monochrome.*

didnt want to post this, but episode was seriously bad.
3 points of rage:

1. head DID really paint Sora when naked, not imagination
2. bones turn our crazy madoka is something i dun wanna describe
3. whats with wako's power and attitude thereafter anyway?

Didnt understand the flow, good thing is,
1. Takashi returns to Adult Bank(most probably for Simone)
2. Bones are gonna tell us the cybodies killed the dinosaurs. rawr

There are only a few episodes left and it still feels too slow for a climax.

Not much to say about this episode. The overphase system was a damp squib. It was rendered entirely useless by Wako not even five minutes after its introduction. However, this episode did raise the question of how Takuto will defeat his opponent once they reach the fourth phase so it wasn't a total waste.

Takashi left Vanishing Age and came back to Adult Bank. I stand by my earlier prediction the people behind the trio in the final shot of the ED will eventually side with them. Keito is slowly starting to fall for Takuto, just a little push and she'll betray Head.

The preview was very interesting. We see Samekh standing in front of motherfucking DINOSAURS. My guess is that this scene depicts Sam's arrival on earth (Samekh = the King's spaceship/ark) millenia ago. I guess Sugata will somehow manage to access his cybody's memory in this episode.

PS: The lesbians are too fabulous until they became un-fabulous. Only 5 seconds of Sakana chan lol.

So yeah, Ayingot killed the Dinosaurs.
The President is an alien, by the way.

Shinbo must be laughing now.

I didn't think the play would take up (almost) the whole episode. The play was basically the prequel to Sam Fisher's story, recounting how the king took possession of Samekh/the ship and became immortal thanks to it. Ayingott was apparently the one who offered Samekh to him.

The most interesting part of the episode was Sarina revealing she's part of an alien race called Entropeople (different from the Fish people). That means the Vice President is Kyubey! (he can talk, too!) A good Kyubey. The reason Tauburn kicks so much ass is that it was made specifically for Earthlings, but by whom?

This bit about becoming immortal and becoming one with the ship in time is curious. Might that be Sugata's eventual fate in this show? He leaves his friends behind for the power of Samekh and ends up becoming immortal and thus forever alone? This may explain Head's interest as well if he desires true immortality and power and thus seeks to gain it by taking Samekh.

lol, i thought i was the only one who heard kyubey. no~ curse you bones, how can you put the cute thing with the voice of a devil? my sarina-chan aint normal too. T.T

BORING EPISODE, considering how many episodes we have left. Play was simply a re-tell of some stories mashed up together. Characters were boring, however with the exception of Tiger, who looked stunning in her majo dress.

Is it me or does everyone feel absolutely nothing from takuto and wako's on-stage kiss?

Our 'rapist' class president is finally caught in the act~~ Lol, too bad for her, i dont know why she went "Iya~~~" when she had her clothes on.

next week better be good, as 3 vs 1 sounds nice, but i bet our ginga bishounen will come out on top anyway.

This is a good episode for me compare to previous episodes lol. They need to change the fights though, too predictable with Takuto winning every time with some deus exish power and lack seriousness >_>.

lol.. i do agree its a break from the 'gsd-styled good guys always win* fights.
got a feeling a new move will debut soon...

The only thing i can rmb about GSD is recycled animation with background change.

The only thing i can rmb about GSD is recycled animation with background change.

i know right!?!? =P
as ironical as that, notice that kira's strike freedom was never touched by enemies. not a damn scratch or any thing of those sorts

Let me predict Terumi's post!

Takuto vs Sugata showdown soon?

KIRABOSHI!

Well, i will keep this short, if not, it may go up to some crazy length of words.

More family violence from Takuto and Head, as the boy did not fail his words by giving Head a punch in his face when they met.

Battle was as usual one-sided, with Takuto coimng out on tops even with the men disadvantage.

And, SUGATA JOINS KIRABOSHI! Check out his 'dress'. I am so sure he is not wearing anything down there. All hail the KING?!?!?!?!?!?!

NONONO

ALL HAIL FUKUYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STAR%20DRIVER%20Kagayaki%20no%20Takuto%20-%2023%20-%20Large%2035.jpg

KIRABOSHI!

STAR%20DRIVER%20Kagayaki%20no%20Takuto%20-%2023%20-%20Large%2036.jpg

image is ownership of random curiosity blog.

Last edited:
SUGATA щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮

0Khaz.gif

It's a FALCON puuuunch! That was so, so satisfying. Finally someone who doesn't put up with Head's crap. Takuto didn't beat around the bush, he just punched him and then walked away like a boss. Awesome. What was Head expecting anyway? Did he intend to seduce Takuto? Knowing him, that wouldn't surprise me. Furthermore, he did say he thought of him as an ally a few episodes ago. I guess he hadn't counted on Takuto knowing what he looks like.

The other highlight of the episode was without a doubt Sugata's outfit. I don't even know what to say about it. "Fabulous" isn't enough to describe it.

1300610409998.jpg

If you think Lelouch's emperor outfit is ridiculous, wait till you see Sugata's outfit. King of peacocks! Even Jojo characters wouldn't dare wearing that. Look at that glittering crotch, holy shit!

I wonder what Sugata's intention is. I don't think he really betrays Takuto, may be trying to make Takuto stronger? or may be something like the zero requiem again?

I don't even know what to say about it. "Fabulous" isn't enough to describe it.
Go with: The Glittering Crux has become the Glittering Crotch. That outfit is just ~_~.
Oh well, I guess both Takuto and Sugata now end up with a maiden and the love triangle dissolved. I don't want to know how many unholy doujinshis it already spawned...

Already saw a massive increase of fangirl posts over Sugata, fujoshis will start on it lol.

This episode was really quiet, but that was exactly what allowed it to push a lot of characters forward. A lot of the drama here was genuine, and even though none of the major questions were answered, it did add a lot of details to the cast and especially Wako got a lot out of this episode.

Have to say Keito's motives are simpler than I thought they might be. Just another girl falling for the Sugata harem power . Oh well bit too high of expectations for her character. Sugata gets points for epic BGM when he takes his mask off for Wako.

Oh Wako and Takuto getting a few 'shocking' reveals this episode. No time to absorb it either with the final battle coming now. Epic cliffhanger though i wonder if they can wrap up everything nicely in only one episode. I am okay with BONES doing their trademark 'BONES' ending.

Preview is one of the most exciting ones I have seen.

Preview was great~
Cant wait, definitely streaming 25 live like i did for 24. Waiting for gg for that few hours will kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!