Status
Not open for further replies.
i also find some nice background materials i am also making and some nice elements my self i have also not yet decide the character or characters that i might have them in the banner. For now i have an enormous zip file with love live render idolmaster's renders hatsune miku, luka megurine, I.A. and others renders i have select some renders also i am thing a male render as lead for the banner i might make tomorrow some beta banner to see which one is the most satisfy me.

Hmm... What is with a crossover banner? Where you from every anime/franchise the MCs (like from LL! Honoka/Chika; from Idolm@ster Rin; and from Vocaloid Miku; etc.) pick up would, and them in a banner together add would...

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Hmm... What is with a crossover banner? Where you from every anime/franchise the MCs (like from LL! Honoka/Chika; from Idolm@ster Rin; and from Vocaloid Miku; etc.) pick up would, and them in a banner together add would...

Well it's definitely about a music and have fun theme and colorful as well the thing is which render or renders i will be using on it.

Well it's definitely about a music and have fun theme and colorful as well the thing is which render or renders i will be using on it.

Hmm... I'd recommend with some renders together to experimenting (some trials create), and then decide... But if you can't decide, then post them here, where then in a inofficially poll will it decided (Means: on the feedbacks rely...)...

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Alright. I am happy with my completed work; there won't be anymore updates (unless I see something that urks me, of course).

This thread is now clossed the poll for SOTM #45 is now open.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=76810]Capt Jam[/MENTION];
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];
[MENTION=86576]Arkayda963[/MENTION];

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.