[Utility] Shortcuts Plugin - POV / Animations etc.

Hey i was wondering if you would be able to unlock all positions by the in-game interface,i once had a translate mod that was coming with a cheat menu that by default all the positions showed in the in-game menu interface..but the translate mod isnt working since Party DLC.

Hello Animat0r.. I want to ask something ..
I searched for this but no success.
"Is it possible to control face FK bones with and addon ?"
So is it possible to make our own expressions if we have an addon ?

Hey Animat0r, thank you for your work.

Just a bug report.

I just tried the 1.7 version of your mod and the T "cinema mod" doesn't work anymore (in the main game, not in studio neo), it even make the "movie mod" glitchy.

If i uncheck the "rotating camera" box in the movie mod options, it's working corectly.

My game is 1.20 without the 06.30 update because of the 4K classic graphic patch. (not linear rendering).

Hey Animat0r, thank you for your work.

Just a bug report.

I just tried the 1.7 version of your mod and the T "cinema mod" doesn't work anymore (in the main game, not in studio neo), it even make the "movie mod" glitchy.

If i uncheck the "rotating camera" box in the movie mod options, it's working corectly.

My game is 1.20 without the 06.30 update because of the 4K classic graphic patch. (not linear rendering).

Yeah it's very glitchy. I'm glad I can use movie mod with the rotate off though. Thanks for that tip!

Animat0r just confirmed on hongfire that you need the last update to make the rotating camera work, so yeah, we can't use the 4KDIP and this mod together.

(Same for MovieMaker)

Animat0r just confirmed on hongfire that you need the last update to make the rotating camera work, so yeah, we can't use the 4KDIP and this mod together.

(Same for MovieMaker)

Hm I generally install all updates but I'll give it another go as I haven't tried using it since then. Thanks for the update!

EDIT: I tried again...I'm on version 1.20...this DOES not work for me still. Idk I guess I'm in the minority or there is something else conflicting lol

Last edited:
For some reason the futa mode does not seem to work, I choose a character and who to replace, but nothing happens. Fresh HS install with EMF patch.

I know this is kind of late but for me this mod doesn t work whatsoever. It has been disabled or something?

when I go to studio neo the ctrl+I just dont work, but in the game when I hit the N key, the keys are there. something with the hs studio advanced kk is not working?

Hello, I was wondering if there is some way to disable the blur/depth of field effect in the PoV camera...? I have the DoF option disabled in-game and it is disabled during regular camera use but when I use the mod to switch to PoV there is definite blur/DoF effect as anything close to the camera is in focus but anything more than a foot or two from the camera is HEAVILY blurred.

This is a REALLY great plugin and I love the PoV feature but this one issue is maddening as anytime my character's face isn't VERY close to the girl, she is very blurry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

After some more experimentation it seems less about the distance from the camera she is and more like there is a sphere of camera space that has no DoF effect applied, if you move the PoV camera around to place her inside that "bubble" then she appears clear, the further outside that bubble she is the more blurred she becomes. I wouldn't mind it so much except that in order to get her inside the sphere, I almost always have to move my camera further away from her and somewhat behind my character's body which sucks, I want to get closer to her, not further away and it also kills the immersion effect of the PoV mod almost entirely. It would make more sense if moving the camera closer to her made her clearer but it just intensifies the blurring, I always have to move the camera away and somewhat behind my character...

Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance to anyone who might be able to help me figure this out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.