[Utility] Shortcuts Plugin - POV / Animations etc.

Re: Shortcuts Plugin - POV, Futa etc. - Updated to v0.9 2017/2/3

Please explain to me what's exactly the diference between:

animation patterns ("B")
position variation randomizer, and
speed randomizer

I kind of understand the last one but have my doubts. And I'm not sure how to use it very well. I notice it's hard to make a girl cum just using the randomizers, I guess it's because she feels good in very specific patterns/intensities/speed...

Please explain to me what's exactly the diference between:

animation patterns ("B")
position variation randomizer, and
speed randomizer

I kind of understand the last one but have my doubts. And I'm not sure how to use it very well. I notice it's hard to make a girl cum just using the randomizers, I guess it's because she feels good in very specific patterns/intensities/speed...
animation pattern: different movements of the same animation. normally only available in game when changing the speed or having a special character setting. This enables them all.
position variation randomizer: switches the available animation patterns (6 pcs.) in a random interval
speed randomizer: changes the speed of all animations up and down, configurable. Does not affect the orgsam bar or anything else, just the animation itself

Reactions: straight.shota

animation pattern: different movements of the same animation. normally only available in game when changing the speed or having a special character setting. This enables them all.
position variation randomizer: switches the available animation patterns (6 pcs.) in a random interval
speed randomizer: changes the speed of all animations up and down, configurable. Does not affect the orgsam bar or anything else, just the animation itself

Thanks for the replay Animat0r. I have a little sugestion based in my experience using this mod. I think it would be more practical if the POSITION RANDOMIZER and the POSITION VARIATION RANDOMIZER work as the ANIMATION PATTERNS does. I mean changing to the next random position or position variation just by clicking the key asigned to them ,instead of changing the position/position-variation at a random interval of time.

Sometimes I'm watching a given position and it suddenly changes to the next position if I don't disabled the command. As a result I have to be constantly enabling dissabling the POSITION RANDOMIZER and the POSITION VARIATION RANDOMIZER in game. I think it would be more practical if it will change to the next random position/position-variation just by pressing a key, just like the ANIMATION PATTERNS command do.

This is just my opinion though, I don't know what other people will think about it. Nonetheless I'm giving a little feedback as an appretiation to your great work.

Thank you again for the GREAT MOD. It made the game fun for me again.

PS: Will this MOD work with the new DLC?

PS: Will this MOD work with the new DLC?

Just uploaded 1.4:

Added support to work with latest DLC from april 2017
Mouth and eyes settings / randomizer needs to be reworked as alot has changed..

Just uploaded 1.4:

Added support to work with latest DLC from april 2017
Mouth and eyes settings / randomizer needs to be reworked as alot has changed..

Big thanks for this great tools.. (y)
it would be nice if there is a randomize girl head to cam
and in POV mode can u add slider to change how big the convex effect
many thanks for your great job... ;)

Hello, thank you very much for the update
btw can you please make the speed slider in "randomSpeed" menu become easily to readjust ? when open the "random speed" menu. the max speed and min speed slider keeps moving so it's hard to adjust it to the value i want
i really appreciate if you can make the menu become "static" or we can enter the value we want in the box on the right side of slider
it also happens with the min/max speed and zoom bar in "ToggleCinemaMode"
Thanks alot

Oh..nice with 1.3v...Ass jiggle LOL ok,try to push all back to normal but cant remember numbre so want to click R "Reset" and cant find "Reset" R in N-Menu, is that now remove? i dont have two lastest DLC from dec and april. i have old plugin with R-Reset..hmm

Edit...werid,i cant find any about R "reset" from 1st post...i want R "Reset"-button..so all back to normal.

Last edited:
Oh..nice with 1.3v...Ass jiggle LOL ok,try to push all back to normal but cant remember numbre so want to click R "Reset" and cant find "Reset" R in N-Menu, is that now remove? i dont have two lastest DLC from dec and april. i have old plugin with R-Reset..hmm

Edit...werid,i cant find any about R "reset" from 1st post...i want R "Reset"-button..so all back to normal.
hey you can find the keyboard shortcut settings for the "reset button in HoneySelect\UserData\modprefs.ini
after open this file with text editor ,find this string resetAllSettings= is then you will find the keyboard shortcut for it

Code:
resetAllSettings=

Reactions: hentai7
hey you can find the keyboard shortcut settings for the "reset button in HoneySelect\UserData\modprefs.ini
after open this file with text editor ,find this string resetAllSettings= is then you will find the keyboard shortcut for it

Code:
resetAllSettings=

Ah there...that says Shift+G

go in game, try with shift+G now all reset..finally..thanks.

hi Animat0r, the POV with male does not fix itself to the primary guy when used on the new h scene which has 2 guys in it.
is it possible to have selectable POV in future?

Still dont know how to set 2 girls in game and change them to futa :-(

Last edited:
great mod !!!

btw , how to make the slider for camera angle/zoom show up like this ? i was trying to find in on-screen menu (N) but i didnt find the option . Thanks

femfem.jpg

femfem.jpg

Great mod.

And in the studio there is no animation of sperm? Or is there any way to turn it on?

Hey Animat0r !!
Since the release of Party DLC, POV Mods created by Akyryz are no longer working!
I wonder, can you edit Akyryz's POV mods and include it in your shortcut?
I think if you can put together your POV will be a lot better!
Your shortcut is working great, but the POV mod itself has to be re-clicked every time h-scene changed

Thanks for the update! I should of looked for an update sooner haha I have been playing without it for nearly two weeks now x_x

I don't think Animat0r adapted it for NEO studio yet. The tool works perfectly in the main game, but it works wonky in the NEO studio (like the POV hiding the head but not giving POV perspective)

Big edit to post after looking into it more.

I see a lot of posts here saying that everything in the mod works, except for Futa swap, I had the same problem and I finally figured out what I was doing wrong.

To any of you who have this problem, I'm almost positive that if you switch to version 1.3 it will work. this is because I think your games aren't fully updated.

I have a fair amount of experience in Illusion games so I was pretty confident I installed it all properly, even so I had this same issue. So I assumed I did something wrong, so I downloaded the fully updated, all dlc 1.20 version, and yet again I still had the issue.

That's when I finally realized my huge mistake. I have been using the HF/EMF patch which is clearly listed as out of date, really dumb mistake by me. It was screwing up my game and reverting it back to 1.11. So if any of you have this issue and are using those patches, that's the reason. To anyone else, check the top right of the title screen of Honeyselect. The newest version of this mod is for Honeyselect v1.20 only.

TLDR: Do not use the HF/EMF patch, it is outdated, you have to manually un-censor and translate. Shortcut v1.4 will only work with Honeyselect v1.20. Shortcut 1.3 will work with Honeyselect v1.11-1.19

A big thank you to the mod author for all your time and dedication, this is by far my favorite mod out of the bunch.

Last edited:
Just to confirm with everyone else: the "T" cinema mode doesn't work for me in StudioNeo but works in HS Party. Is this the case with everyone or is it just my rig that the cinema mode is kaput in Neo?

Trying to gauge my sanity here.....

Just to confirm with everyone else: the "T" cinema mode doesn't work for me in StudioNeo but works in HS Party. Is this the case with everyone or is it just my rig that the cinema mode is kaput in Neo?

Trying to gauge my sanity here.....

The shortcuts plugin is not working with Studio NEO yet. Some of the stuff may work, but most isn't.

New release

since version 1.5:
Several Bugfixes (scale man works again, fix for futa mode, removed futa mode from studios as its not working currently, titty settings now keep their values, no need to reapply,...)
FOV of POV mode now changeable with slider

For the people that have issues with futamode: Someone found out that installing the EMF Patch breaks it, so please check that you do not install it!

Reactions: straight.shota
hey there ! , i dont know hot to set pov mode for the second girl in the lesbian pose and on the second male or second girl in the threesome i am missing something?

Plugin updated to 1.6:

since version 1.6:
Plugin compatible with latest DLC
Cinema Mode should be working again in Game and Studio Neo
Removed buggy spacebar hiddenfeature
Show all positions button hidden by default
New "MovieMode" - just activate it, sit back and relax :-) - only tested in Main Game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.