[Uncensor] SBX2 Uncensor Full Release

Yes, the expansion rewrote some clothing parts with vanilla versions. However, all top clothing parts should be included in the SBX2.5c package. You should be able to find all of them there, just overwrite again and gg.

Ah yes, thing is I was using an older version because I didn't feel how big tits looked with the new skin.

Anyways, I went and upgrading. Is the red blush normal? I applied the fix but the blush still appears.

EDIT: nvm, rerolled to an old SBX build and just replaced the files where the outfits are. Everything more or less works now (well, there's more seams in the pussy with the outits, guess it's because they're done for the newest build, but Its ok)

Last edited:
@bastianT The blush is meant to appear.
If you do not want it, you can use the pre-fix cf_m_base.unity3d or plasticmind's one (from the 4k mod).

About the big tit problem, you can fix it easily. Open cf_m_base with sb3ugs and double-click on cf_m_body (materials tab) and change the DetailNormalMapValue from 0.09 to 0.05 or lower. This will make the skin less sharp, but'll also lower the "orange" effect on big tits.

@bastianT The blush is meant to appear.
If you do not want it, you can use the pre-fix cf_m_base.unity3d or plasticmind's one (from the 4k mod).

About the big tit problem, you can fix it easily. Open cf_m_base with sb3ugs and double-click on cf_m_body (materials tab) and change the DetailNormalMapValue from 0.09 to 0.05 or lower. This will make the skin less sharp, but'll also lower the "orange" effect on big tits.

So the blush is meant to appear? lol then I guess I did something really early because I didn't had it.

Thanks a lot for your help, I apreciate it!

If you use the new plasticmind's Graphic Patch vers.170425 (SampleCurve2, Staturation=1),

the result is Great with HSSiruMatFix_1.0 plugin :)
Thank you very much for the advice, i 've just tried plasticmind's Graphic Patch with Stampar 's custom juice texture, the result is great
i don't use HSSiruMatFix though
the glitch problem in different angle is still there ,but no problem ,thank you very much for the custom juice texture, stampar

Yes, the expansion rewrote some clothing parts with vanilla versions. However, all top clothing parts should be included in the SBX2.5c package. You should be able to find all of them there, just overwrite again and gg.

hello Stampar can you make uncensor for cf_top_15 and cf_top_20 because its not uncensored yet. Thanks

[MENTION=127559]Stampar[/MENTION]; First, I wanted to say I really like the new blush. It kind of caught me off guard at first but after having some fun with a few of my girls, It's great!

34owq9x.png

2j2g6zo.png

30ru2s3.png

2irvsxj.png

2dipppf.png

rt3u44.png

The new pubic hair and cum textures are still as delicious as ever too! I can also confirm the nipple glitch. It only seems to appear if I'm looking up from below the breast. But in this shot, it looks good!

2w7plx1.png

So, thanks again Stampar and everyone else involved! Unfortunately, I did find a bug with one outfit. I actually made a mental note that the bug was no longer present after reinstalling the game with the new DLC. Alas, now that the uncensor has been reapplied, the bug has returned. There's a gap around both shoulders of the short "kimono" that's visibility varies depending on what animation is being used. Some are obvious. Others, not so much.

o7554l.png

[MENTION=144009]nomad19[/MENTION]; Which outfits are 15 and 20? Because I went through all of the tops one by one and they were all uncensored properly.

@nomad19 those have been recently introduced. Install this patchto adapt them to SBX2!

@中出し I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thx for the cool pictures (are you using the sirumatfix plugin for the juice?). If you ever get tired of the blush, you can disable it again by swapping the cf_m_base file with the one included in plasticmind's 4k or older sbx2 builds.

I take note of the glitch in the kimono, we'll see to have it fixed for next revision. There're a few things waiting to be fixed, but I can't give an specific date yet. Don't hesitate reporting any other problem you might find from now on!

(are you using the sirumatfix plugin for the juice?)

You're welcome! I'm glad you like them!

No, I'm only using the 2.5c custom juice textures found in this threads OP. Sounds like I might have missed a hotfix? Searching...

*EDIT* Found it. Is that only for use with plasticminds graphics mod and does that resolve the nipple glitch? The last time I tried applying that mod it broke my game up and down so I've steered clear of it since. I may try it again though. If others can get it to work then I can too! Hehe Thanks for the recommendation.

Last edited:
Same nipple glitch on some cameras angles. More noticiable under shadows and under custom juice textures and sirumatfix plugin. Little bit visible on fresh install as well. Drivers issue, maybe.

It's up to the authors to make their mods compatible with SBX2 or any other uncensor of their liking.
If he didn't, maybe there's a reason. It's best if you try your luck with Fijas himself.

The problem is not the uncensor, it caused because this version of Fijas' tube dresses were made without the uncensor inside. You need ask Fijas to post a updated version made for the uncensor. I believe there is a SBX uncensored version in HongFire already but the forum is not working very well this days.

Ahh sorry my bad, I have no idea how the mods interact with each other.

Thanks for telling!

Ahh sorry my bad, I have no idea how the mods interact with each other.

Thanks for telling!

If your are new to Honey Select, let me explain something important about uncensors that you need to know. Clothing in the tops category (shirts, dresses, etc.) have to be made with a copy of the uncensor inside each piece. That is why when you install any uncensor you need to replace all the standard tops' files that come with the game. For this same reason any mod that is make for the top category has to be made for a specific uncensor.

Other types of clothing like swimsuits, skirts, pants, etc., don't have this problem so they are not uncensor specific.

so with studio NEO as well?

Yes the uncensor works with the new studio as well since it use the same clothing files as the game and the old studio.

All the clothing mods shouldn't have any problems, the only thing that can cause issues is if any of the existing clothing mods have a IDs conflicts with any of the new files that came with the DLC. So be sure to use HS_SlotID to check for conflicts.

Yes the uncensor works with the new studio as well since it use the same clothing files as the game and the old studio.

All the clothing mods shouldn't have any problems, the only thing that can cause issues is if any of the existing clothing mods have a IDs conflicts with any of the new files that came with the DLC. So be sure to use HS_SlotID to check for conflicts.

Ah, I see. Thanks so much for the reply.

@Stampar

Is there a fix for that..? (SBX 2.5c + 4K plastic text. pack + Custom Juice SBX2.5c )

THWsUlrS.png

@Stampar

Is there a fix for that..? (SBX 2.5c + 4K plastic text. pack + Custom Juice SBX2.5c )

THWsUlrS.png

Have you tried updating the Custom Juice textures mod? Apply it again, it did the job for me, the textures were looking opaque, so I randomly saw a post from Stampar, re-applied the mod and voila it was back to normal :)

Hey guys, this is just to report some clipping around the back of the crotch with the new bodysuit outfit. Both long and short sleeved versions have this bug.

2h5qy3d.png

Hey guys, this is just to report some clipping around the back of the crotch with the new bodysuit outfit. Both long and short sleeved versions have this bug.

2h5qy3d.png

Thanks for the information. We will try to correct the issue but it will take some time because the bodysuit meshes will have to be edited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.