[Uncensor] SBX2 Uncensor Full Release

I can't remember if I got my answer or not in HF so thought to ask again. Do you remeber PlaticMind 4K texture pack that contains skins from PlayClub and VR Kanjo. Will it affect those files if I re-install the improved version? Is he working on it or probably release after the DLC?

There shouldn't be any major problems with the lastest version 4k mod afaik, but I don't know wheter the results will be better or worse if you stick to the VR Kanojo/PC skins provided by it. I can only guess they're not prepared for the new UV's but, honestly I'm clueleless (that mod doesn't get along with my install so I can't try myself).

If you try it, please upload a picture so I can see :p

First I really don't know how much it has improved cuz I don't play the game for adult purposes. So I am unsure of it. Here is the screen shot of two version. First is the one I used your old SBX uncensored (can't remember what version is that) with Plastic mind 4K Real Kanjo skin pack.

Last settings:

There is a seam line around area with 4K VR Kanjo skin. I am not sure whether Plastic mind has to update his skins with yours or not I think he will know better. Also there is a seam around her thighs too.
SBX 2.5 (Latest):

I will stick with previous setting at the moment.

Thanks man that was very useful. So to resume, there're seams in both xD
I don't know if plasticmind is willing to update those textures, I'll contact him when HF comes back.
Seems like everyone is using his mod so there's not a lot of point in working with the default patterns I guess.

Thanks again.

Thanks man that was very useful. So to resume, there're seams in both xD
I don't know if plasticmind is willing to update those textures, I'll contact him when HF comes back.
Seems like everyone is using his mod so there's not a lot of point in working with the default patterns I guess.

Thanks again.

Just so you can see here is a comparison of the new SBX2.5 mesh using the default textures that comes with the uncensor and the last 4k textures made by plasticmind.

View attachment 14956

Just so you can see here is a comparison of the new SBX2.5 mesh using the default textures that comes with the uncensor and the last 4k textures made by plasticmind.

View attachment 14956

I don't know why exactly but pictures attached by others are not reachable for me.
If you could upload them to any other host it would be cool!

I don't know why exactly but pictures attached by others are not reachable for me.
If you could upload them to any other host it would be cool!
Sorry, I forgot about the weird issue that AS has with attached pictures.

Here is a direct download. https://mega.nz/#!RhVjnRiL!EnUGsDa87XG5avIl8cg9V8wm28QSViXohMbUv5HVrn0

As far as I can tell the differences in the textures only show around the uncensor area, which make sense since that the only changes in the meshes.

Uhmmm I see, thanks for the pics Belgar. They are basically as seamy as they can get, which luckily is not much with the new shape.

But it's strange, the first picture that's supposed to be SBX2.5 is showing pretty noticeable seams that I haven't noticed in my end.
Are you by any chance using the cf_m_base supplied by plasticmind with the 4k mod? If that's the case, the one included in SBX2 should be more accurate.

Uhmmm I see, thanks for the pics Belgar. They are basically as seamy as they can get, which luckily is not much with the new shape.

But it's strange, the first picture that's supposed to be SBX2.5 is showing pretty noticeable seams that I haven't noticed in my end.
Are you by any chance using the cf_m_base supplied by plasticmind with the 4k mod? If that's the case, the one included in SBX2 should be more accurate.
I double checked but both the cf_m_base and the cf_t_body_00 correct for V2.5.

There two things that may be different from your system and may make mine look different. The first is that I have installed plasticmind 4k mod before and have not tried to remove it. Second is that I have Reshade for post processing also installed in my game.

They are basically as seamy as they can get, which luckily is not much with the new shape.

I have the same Seam around the pussy area with no 4K plasticmind's diffuse map, only Face Project V4

I use SBX2.5 [pattern 4] see my screens:

UZe1QnCT.png

oax1NhkH.png

Ps: res. 1080p/59hz, I have disabled the Vignetting, the self shadow and DoF

I use plasticmind's Graphic patch (SSAO ULTRA + HDR), and Reshade 3.06 with only Clarity, Grain and SMAA plugins enable.

Last edited:
hello Stampar,may i ask how to edit official Illusion cum juice texture (sirutex.unity3d - the original file of Illusion) to work with your SBX2.5 ?
i try using offficial cum juice texture with your SBX 2.5 ,There are seams in pubic hair area and nipple area
(i know how to model in blender,but i don't know which unity3d file i have to edit)
Thanks alot

hello Stampar,may i ask how to edit official Illusion cum juice texture (sirutex.unity3d - the original file of Illusion) to work with your SBX2.5 ?
i try using offficial cum juice texture with your SBX 2.5 ,There are seams in pubic hair area and nipple area
(i know how to model in blender,but i don't know which unity3d file i have to edit)
Thanks alot

Uhm, default juice textures should work just fine. Can you upload an screenshot ot the problem?
The files related to juice textures are sirutex.unity3d (actual textures) and cf_m_base.unity3d (materials).
However, the original juice textures shouldn't reach nipple and pubic hair area, so I'm having trouble picturing the problem.

Uhm, default juice textures should work just fine. Can you upload an screenshot ot the problem?
The files related to juice textures are sirutex.unity3d (actual textures) and cf_m_base.unity3d (materials).
However, the original juice textures shouldn't reach nipple and pubic hair area, so I'm having trouble picturing the problem.

Hello, thank you very much for the fast reply,it's quite late now and i will recheck and make a full report later

by the way,can you please send me an official sirutex.unity3d of illusion ? i'm not sure i have the original and latest one (i mean the file before the april 28 update)
Thank you in advance

Hello again, thank you for the texture file, i really appreciate it
here is my report
the cum juice texture seam only appears clearly when i rotate camera to specific angle, like this

sorry i don't know why the image in tag not display ,please click the url to view the image
also the spoiler tag not work
Thanks alot !

Last edited:
If you want to see white-sperm from every angle, even inside pussy, with Custom Juice Texture v2.5c,

you have to copy it to your "Plugins" folder, this mod.. View attachment 15341

enjoy..! :)
Hello Marie Rose
Thank you very much for the help ,actually i did that before, but the seam-between the sperm and the skin-in the nipple and pubic hair area will become more clearly at any angle. so i removed it (that's really pity)

Hey there, the issue has been reported previously.
It's hard to explain, because it's only a problem from certain camera angles.
I can't replicate it, either, which is a mistery. In my game, it works well, so there's also the chance it comes from other plugins or mods...?

Let's see, for starters, are you using 4k diffuse mod? Which version of SBX2 are you using?
Yesterday I updated the thread with SBX2.5c and also added a fixed cf_m_base below.

Try your luck with those updates and report back, please.

edit: this is how it should look. I can't make the juice overlay the pubic hair and nipples for now, but it shouldn't glitch like that.

Hello ,

i don't use 4k or skin tex mod, i use the 3.5b version with your hotfix "Fix for the belly button missplacement. Increased blush" ( i will try removing other plugins
thank you very much for the help and the update, i 'll try it :)
btw i haven't update to official illusion DLC 28 April yet , it is still fine if i update sbx to 2.5c now ,right ?

Hey there, the issue has been reported previously.
It's hard to explain, because it's only a problem from certain camera angles.
I can't replicate it, either, which is a mistery. In my game, it works well, so there's also the chance it comes from other plugins or mods...?

Let's see, for starters, are you using 4k diffuse mod? Which version of SBX2 are you using?
Yesterday I updated the thread with SBX2.5c and also added a fixed cf_m_base below.

Try your luck with those updates and report back, please.

edit: this is how it should look. I can't make the juice overlay the pubic hair and nipples for now, but it shouldn't glitch like that.

@navmesh Yes, although you will need to reinstall it after the dlc to obtain the adapted clothing parts again.
I'm sorry i couldn't be of help. This juice problem has been bugging me for a while but I can't seem to identify the source.
I'll look into it, if I find something I'll let you know.

Notice: Thanks to Belgar17, SBX2.5c is now compatible with the latest dlc outfits. Just download this fix!

Reactions: Dr.Bloodmoney
@navmesh Yes, although you will need to reinstall it after the dlc to obtain the adapted clothing parts again.
I'm sorry i couldn't be of help. This juice problem has been bugging me for a while but I can't seem to identify the source.

Notice: Thanks to Belgar17, SBX2.5c is now compatible with the latest dlc outfits. Just download this fix!

Thanks!

It is posible that some of the vanila outfits lost the uncensor? It doesn't show to me with the gothic or the old ninja one for example.

Hello Marie Rose
Thank you very much for the help ,actually i did that before, but the seam-between the sperm and the skin-in the nipple and pubic hair area will become more clearly at any angle. so i removed it (that's really pity)

If you use the new plasticmind's Graphic Patch vers.170425 (SampleCurve2, Staturation=1),

the result is Great with HSSiruMatFix_1.0 plugin :)

pIlkyvgC.png

x8zOkIE4.png

Thanks!

It is posible that some of the vanila outfits lost the uncensor? It doesn't show to me with the gothic or the old ninja one for example.

Yes, the expansion rewrote some clothing parts with vanilla versions. However, all top clothing parts should be included in the SBX2.5c package. You should be able to find all of them there, just overwrite again and gg.

Hello, thank you very much for the help, i really appreciate it
i'm also a bit confused about the download link in the first post of this thread link me to the file name sbx2.5b
while the description says sbx 2.5c ("Main- SBX2.5c Uncensor. [MEGA]")
also there is download link of your sbx 2.5c in hongfire ,but since HF is down now ,i check https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjTand see sbx2.5c is available since april-10 ( it links to sbx 2.5c)-which i'm currently using
can you please take a look to check if the link in the first post is correct ,so that i can download and make a test
Thank you very much

If you use the new plasticmind's Graphic Patch vers.170425 (SampleCurve2, Staturation=1),

the result is Great with HSSiruMatFix_1.0 plugin :)

pIlkyvgC.png

x8zOkIE4.png

wow, that's really amazing, i will try using those mods,thank you very much for letting me know
btw ,are the mods in your image use 4k texture by plasticmind ? is there anything more i have to install to get that result ?
Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.