[Misc] Roy12's DOA girls 4K remastering

Why can not they change their lips color? Is this intended?

Rachel can change, but Ayane, Mila, and Nyotengu can not change color at all.

Why can not they change their lips color? Is this intended?

Rachel can change, but Ayane, Mila, and Nyotengu can not change color at all.

All lips are changeble, it's transparency set to 0% in their default cards. (I guess only Rachel has lipcolor) Try to set it 50-70%

Last edited:
I would have preferred if you had waited until I fixed Mai's face, since I may change the UV map.

But still, thank you, I've uploaded it to the server:

https://roy12mods.com/wp/2016/10/31/hs-mai-shiranui-doa-character-mod/

Ok ROy. I just wondering what's wrong with her face now? And when will you change it? And please don't forget to fix her eyeblinks proble that I've posted here:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...elect-ハニーセレクト-530753/index90.html#post2683745

Are you planning to make UV changes for some other characters too?

Her face is different to how it should be, I used an MDM action as base because I thought it'd look better. Looking back at it, I see it didn't.

When you said eyeblinks I though you were talking about morphs. That only happened because I mirrored the eye reflection meshes and ticked mirror UV, so it mirrored the right side's UV in x. If you can't wait for me to fix it, you can get the mesh in Blender, mirror the UV in X for the wrong side to its correct position, re-export and replace in the asset bundle. That mesh doesn't use morphs so it wouldn't be too much work.

As for when I'll change it, probably once I'm done with the rest of the girls.

And yes, some of the older ones might see UV changes, since I did a lot of things I don't like now. Tina, Christie and Momiji are candidates, for example.

But all fixes will come after I'm done with all the girls.

you can get the mesh in Blender, mirror the UV in X for the wrong side to its correct position, re-export and replace in the asset bundle. That mesh doesn't use morphs so it wouldn't be too much work.

Thanks for the tips. Here is the fixes: You can use my fixed head_02 as an update of the non-4K version I guess.

V1.1

Fixed the eye shadows and makeup textures, also fixed the eye highlight roration.

Pb2O5aGS.gif

DOWNLOAD

MEGA

Lu Lingqi seems to be the one that needs a 4K version the most since her original texture was pretty low res.

But I'm sure we'll all be happy with whoever you work on:)

I just tried Nyotengu for the first time and the lips don't work (along with some other lips, I forget which). Is there an issue on my end or is it due to the Party/v1.2 update?

>Next girl is Marie Rose, I will release it within few days.
>>April 25th, 2017, 05:06 PM

I knew this was to good to be true :(

Guys I've been too busy those months, and there were much changes in the game HS party and stuff. I've just reinstalled the game with up to date DLCs and mods, but there is another obstacle which is LRE by plasticmind which I've also installed. But looks like my mods are not compatible with it :(
This makes me sad.
I've got fully working Marie Rose 4K mod for HS 1.1
I don't like to re-releasing mods, so I guess I will release it when all things will be up to date.

BTW. I've also discovered the Discord HS conf. My nickname is the same.

Guys I've been too busy those months, and there were much changes in the game HS party and stuff. I've just reinstalled the game with up to date DLCs and mods, but there is another obstacle which is LRE by plasticmind which I've also installed. But looks like my mods are not compatible with it :(
This makes me sad.
I've got fully working Marie Rose 4K mod for HS 1.1
I don't like to re-releasing mods, so I guess I will release it when all things will be up to date.

BTW. I've also discovered the Discord HS conf. My nickname is the same.

It would be wonderful if you could make all roy12 characters compatible with Face Type EX for LRE.

I would vote for the presidential: You are all of us: P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg